Not getting accepted into nursing school? Try... - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 13, '12 by SkipsI applied to two schools. Got into the BSN program, did not get into the ADN program.
- Apr 13, '12 by mayahp22Yea the down side to applying to so many schools is the fact that each application averages $60 and to pay to get your official transcripts sent
- Apr 13, '12 by prettymicaI went from 6 to 3 to 1 for the rn-bridge.. and I decided to stick with the one and kept applying. I started late march.. and its going great !
- Apr 14, '12 by winelvrHi fellow students!
I applied to 5 schools, got accepted to 2 and 1 put me on their waiting list.
I know it's a pain in the butt to apply to the different programs since they all have a different application process, but apply to as many schools as possible!!! The hassle of doing it is well worth it.
Good luck to all!
- Apr 14, '12 by ScottE,RNApplied to 1 school and was accepted.
- Apr 14, '12 by ThePrincessBrideJust one. And I got in. Finishing up my first year.
- Apr 15, '12 by Loveismagicalhaha, great cartoon! I only applied to two!
- Apr 15, '12 by ButterflyEffect06I was 1 year away from getting my dual degree and I had only applied to ONE accelerated program. Needless to say, I didn't get in and I truly believe that it was because of my lack of experience and young age in comparison to the other applicants because I was only 21.
By the grace of God, I applied in my last month of graduating to another school and got in. So, only 2.
I would never put all my eggs in one basket again though!