If you were granted just one wish what would it be?Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on If you were granted just one wish what would it be? in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Christmas is right around the corner. Many of us sit around waiting for what they want the most. ...by brian Admin Nov 17, '12Christmas is right around the corner. Many of us sit around waiting for what they want the most. Tick, tock, tick, tock...
If you were granted just one wish what would it be?
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=798193©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,076 Views
- Nov 17, '12 by eatmysoxRNTo be able to eat as much chocolate as I want without gaining weight. I would probably go as far as to wish for chocolate to promote weight loss. Yes.
- Nov 17, '12 by LexRavenTo entering a nursing program and meet a mentor for life who loves nursing and teaching.
- Nov 17, '12 by canadiandudetheres this one girl in my nursing program I really wish ... I really hope ... but alas theres so little room for love in Nursing School. besides dont think the feeling is mutual. But if it was! and us graduating together! Best Christmas present ever! One can always dreamLast edit by canadiandude on Nov 17, '12
- Nov 17, '12 by rubatoMy one Christmas wish would be to make it through nursing school with my marriage intact. I have never had so many fights with my hubby. If only he's understand that he is doing everything wrong!!!!!
- Nov 17, '12 by mariebaileyI know I should wish for an end to malaria or HIV or something of that nature, but I really wish my student loans would disappear.
- Nov 17, '12 by *LadyJane*Easy! No more cancer.
- Nov 18, '12 by YownyownTo work as an RN in a right facility/hospital with right people/coworkers and right policies.
- Nov 18, '12 by rafaeia#1 - To live life to the fullest every day and have no regrets when I die.
In the meanwhile, I would like to agree with the cartoon and get into nursing school for fall 2013, specifically a CSU program. hoho
- Nov 18, '12 by leekun2010To wish for the ability to wish whenever I feel like it
if I'm not allowed to do that, then, I wish for my family to stay happy, safe, and together for a LOOOOONG time <3
or a puppy :3