Patient with the bowel problem...Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Patient with the bowel problem... in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... Don't hate me 'cause I like this one. I can see this happening. :D Has anyone ever run into...by brian Admin Aug 24, '12Don't hate me 'cause I like this one. I can see this happening.
Has anyone ever run into something like this? Please share but try to keep it clean. (HaHa)
Please share your stories with us.
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=776879©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 12,854 Views
- Aug 24, '12 by sharpeimomThank you!! We live with three mostly Persian longhaired who each get poop stuck to
their rearends and tummies. This morning we could have used a great dane-sized scoop!
A code brown cartoon fits right in with my morning! The good news is that I didn't step in
- Aug 24, '12 by sarahbee143I laughed when I saw this because this literally happened to me yesterday right at change of shift. Gotta love kayexelate.
- Aug 24, '12 by sharpeimomAlternate Caption: "I don't suppose the cook spilled the chocolate pudding?!"
- Aug 24, '12 by Flarethat made me lol!
- Aug 24, '12 by chinflowersbloomwould you believe this happened to my work not at hospital but at starbucks LOOOOOOOOL OMG! forreals!!!
- Aug 24, '12 by needshaldolWe call it "Code Brown".
- Aug 24, '12 by P_RNI'm going to have to think seriously hard to top any of these comments!!! LOL!!!
- Aug 24, '12 by Ruby VeeI've had the occaisional patient go plop-plop-plop all the way down the hall. But when I was in the hospital for some outpatient surgery (and isn't just about everything outpatient surgery these days?!) I was given a gown, TED stockings and a plastic bag and pointed toward a dressing room to change. On the other side of the curtain was a little old lady, fussing because she "couldn't get the toilet lid up." The next thing I hear is a plop, accompanied by that distinctive smell. Once she got started, she couldn't stop and there was stool running everywhere, including under the curtain into MY side of the dressing room, and there I am in a patient gown with an open back, trying to struggle into TED stockings!
- Aug 24, '12 by Hygiene QueenI had a mess exactly like that happen on my unit.
Of course, it had to happen during the visiting hour.
I was on my hands and knees with gloves, paper towels and a garbage can trying to scoop it all up as fast as I could.
There I was, on my knees with a big plop of poop in each hand and doo doo all around me when a visitor actually walked right up to me... and wanted me to bring them a Pepsi!
I've told that story here before, but this cartoon just brought that fond little memory back!Last edit by Hygiene Queen on Sep 20, '12