2nd Nursing Cartoon caption contest - win $100 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 13, '12 by LuLu_Lemon
sir, i promise i'll be gentle with the de-compaction
- Mar 13, '12 by agldragonRNthis is what happens after working 12 hours shift and drinking red bull. you start to believe that you have wings and chase the white hermit up the hill.
- Mar 13, '12 by nursefrancesuhhh..Mr Smith? It's time to go back to your room and finish that Golytley now. And let's put a gown back on you and take off that sheet.
- Mar 14, '12 by Cessna172so this is where the stork dropped you seventy-five years ago.
- Mar 14, '12 by LemonIndiscretion
Student: "Oh Lord! I finally crawled and scratched my way up. I also completed 6 years of nursing school, spent the last 8 years bathing and feeding people, worked overnights weekends and holidays. I just graduated... Can I get a job now so I start learning about being a nurse."
Lord: Yeah... about that... I forgot to tell you, you don't have any experience or skills yet. Why don't you climb back down and climb back up everyday for the next 8 months and we'll talk about it then.Last edit by LemonIndiscretion on Mar 14, '12 : Reason: typos!