Jump to content

UTA Spring 2020

Texas (UTA)   (22,782 Views | 160 Replies)

506 Profile Views; 31 Posts

You are reading page 7 of UTA Spring 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

12 Posts; 279 Profile Views

49 minutes ago, Kierra C said:

Any news yet on a decision? I’m so nervous! 

I heard acceptance emails/notifications go out this Friday Sept. 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 87 Profile Views

Hey is anyone in Pathophysiology or has taken Pathophysiology with UTA? I am looking for exam study tips. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75 Posts; 363 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Kierra C said:

Hey is anyone in Pathophysiology or has taken Pathophysiology with UTA? I am looking for exam study tips. 

I'm currently enrolled in the class right now. Are you getting ready for tommorows test? The video lectures are pretty good for getting ready, and the notes. I bought a pathophysiology book as a reference for when I want to understand certain disease processes in depth. Youtube has an endless source of videos on pathophysiology and A&P. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 87 Profile Views

4 hours ago, Sciencedude1 said:

I'm currently enrolled in the class right now. Are you getting ready for tommorows test? The video lectures are pretty good for getting ready, and the notes. I bought a pathophysiology book as a reference for when I want to understand certain disease processes in depth. Youtube has an endless source of videos on pathophysiology and A&P. Good luck!

Yes that’s about what I have been doing to get ready for tomorrow’s test. I was just alittle nervous when the professor stated the average is usually a C on the first exam. Quizlet is helpful as well if you haven’t went to look at that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 Posts; 506 Profile Views

update guys: we are supposed to hear something around 4-5pm today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 87 Profile Views

42 minutes ago, webeLUNGtogether said:

update guys: we are supposed to hear something around 4-5pm today. 

How do you know? Did the office tell you that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 200 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Kierra C said:

How do you know? Did the office tell you that? 

I don't think it's guaranteed today. Last cycle I think they didn't let them know until the second week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 87 Profile Views

3 minutes ago, RNfuture1234 said:

I don't think it's guaranteed today. Last cycle I think they didn't let them know until the second week

Really! The application said the first full week of September though. I hope they tell us today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Posts; 133 Profile Views

23 minutes ago, Kierra C said:

Really! The application said the first full week of September though. I hope they tell us today. 

I don't know why they are delaying it. I am so stressed and I literally can't focus on any of my classes because of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 87 Profile Views

Just now, ptanisha said:

I don't know why they are delaying it. I am so stressed and I literally can't focus on any of my classes because of this.

Tell me about it. I had a Patho test yesterday but I could barley focus on studying because I was waiting for the email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 Posts; 506 Profile Views

7 hours ago, Kierra C said:

How do you know? Did the office tell you that? 

yes. the advisor emailed me yesterday saying they'd send them out by 5pm today 😕 

5 hours ago, ptanisha said:

I don't know why they are delaying it. I am so stressed and I literally can't focus on any of my classes because of this.

same here. I feel super stressed out right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 87 Profile Views

30 minutes ago, webeLUNGtogether said:

yes. the advisor emailed me yesterday saying they'd send them out by 5pm today 😕 

same here. I feel super stressed out right now. 

Anyone heard anything? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.