Jump to content

Still no official NCLEX result. Texas BON

Posted
LuffyD LuffyD (New) New

Hi texans,

Has anyone took the NCLEX on the 2nd week of June?(June 8-12, 2020) I took it last June 8th, checked pearson vue quick results after 48hrs and it says I passed but until now I still don't have my official result and license number. I called texas BON last week and said they are updating their system so there is definitely a delay. Well im getting impatient and im just wondering if this also happened to any of you who tested on the said dates. Thank you!

You are not the only one. I tested last Friday and haven't received the official result yet. My friend tested on the 21st and haven't received his license number either.

Hi I just took mine yesterday and am planning on buying my quick results. Do you know if they're 100% accurate?? And then you would have to wait for your RN license number to be released from the BON, correct?

Yes. I bought the quick result to calm my nerves.🤣 I can't wait for days or weeks to find out if I passed or failed.

7 hours ago, anothervietguy said:

You are not the only one. I tested last Friday and haven't received the official result yet. My friend tested on the 21st and haven't received his license number either.

I hope they post it soon. Let me know if you guys get your official result. Thanks!

6 hours ago, EB37 said:

Hi I just took mine yesterday and am planning on buying my quick results. Do you know if they're 100% accurate?? And then you would have to wait for your RN license number to be released from the BON, correct?

I think it is 100%. And its a small price to pay for peace of mind so definitely get it if you're extra anxious like me 🤣

17 minutes ago, LuffyD said:

I think it is 100%. And its a small price to pay for peace of mind so definitely get it if you're extra anxious like me 🤣

Agreed!! I got the "good pop-up" on Pearson so I am anxious to get my quick results in the morning!! Did you take yours recently, too??

4 hours ago, EB37 said:

Agreed!! I got the "good pop-up" on Pearson so I am anxious to get my quick results in the morning!! Did you take yours recently, too??

Yes I did. Didn't tried the PVT thing though as I was too scared 🤣

7 hours ago, LuffyD said:

Yes I did. Didn't tried the PVT thing though as I was too scared 🤣

Did you get your results yet?!

23 hours ago, EB37 said:

Did you get your results yet?!

Yes. Pearson vue only allows you to purchase your results if its available.

Guys how long did it take you to get your authorization to test? I applied about a month ago and I still haven't been apporoved. It showes as if im still pending documents but I turned everything in. Did it take you all longer then 30days?

13 hours ago, Aliajolly8 said:

Guys how long did it take you to get your authorization to test? I applied about a month ago and I still haven't been apporoved. It showes as if im still pending documents but I turned everything in. Did it take you all longer then 30days?

Yeah..mine took almost 2mos! I applied march 5th and only got my att last may 20th after sending a couple of emails to the BON

You had to email the BON? I wonder what the hold up was? Should I email them?

5 hours ago, Aliajolly8 said:

You had to email the BON? I wonder what the hold up was? Should I email them?

Yes I definitely do recommend to email them as their response could take about a week.

I tested on the 13th of June, did quick results but license still hasn't posted. Called the boards and they said to expect it this week. I'm still on the lookout.

I tested on the 13th of June, did quick results but license still hasn't posted. Called the boards and they said to expect it this week. I'm still on the lookout.

I tested on the 13th of June, did quick results but license still hasn't posted. Called the boards and they said to expect it this week. I'm still on the lookout.

22 hours ago, Mimsiechii said:

I tested on the 13th of June, did quick results but license still hasn't posted. Called the boards and they said to expect it this week. I'm still on the lookout.

I tested on the 13th of June, did quick results but license still hasn't posted. Called the boards and they said to expect it this week. I'm still on the lookout.

I tested on the 13th of June, did quick results but license still hasn't posted. Called the boards and they said to expect it this week. I'm still on the lookout.

Its been exactly a month now since I took the exam and no official result yet. Still let me know if you get your results. Thanks!

NurseNA, BSN, RN

Specializes in ICU.

Do you know what number to call to get a hold of the boards? I emailed them but no one replied. I took my exam a month ago and still nothing!