NCLEX PN

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

So I am currently going on my 3rd week of waiting for my NCLEX PN results and so far nothing. The only thing that gave me the slightest bit of hope was when my drop down menu on my breeze account changed last week which included interim permit. Before that, it was not there. And also when I decide to apply again under the applications tab, it gives me an error:

"You are unable to proceed with this application at this time. This may be due to one of the following reasons:

1.A similar open application exists.

2.The license is cancelled.

3.The license is delinquent.

I took my NCLEX PN on November 19, 2018 and on the boards website, they are now processing NCLEX PN results from November 28...which means they are either finished processing from November 19th or are still processing it along with November 28..anyways, I think I failed already...The last 2 times I failed, I got my letter within 2 weeks or less..I tried calling breeze, the lady just gave me the number to the board since it was their matter and I called the board and nothing. You either get put on hold for forever or " due to a high volume of calls we cannot take your call right now "....no letter in the mail yet either..might as well get back to studying and saving up another $400 to pay for everything again...

Anyone in the same boat, please share your experiences..

Ohh I see. Well that gives me hope. I just need to see initial application for licensure on my breeze so I'll be 90% sure haha

PearsonVue I believe sends the results to the Board of Processing who then sends the letters out. Really weird that you haven't received anything yet because by the 3rd week you should of at least known.

I most likely failed anyways so nothing to look forward too. I did find out my letter got mailed out on December 7th..

I want to apply back on breeze under applications but it won't let me..

I'm sure you passed! The permit option must be a good sign since you didn't have it before. Let us know if you receive a letter that might give me a sign when I will get mine since I took it a week after you. Good luck

Did you get any results yet? any changes to your breeze account?

On 12/22/2018 at 1:32 PM, cjman2424 said:

Did you get any results yet? any changes to your breeze account?

I didn't end up getting any results but ended up receiving a certification from the boards saying I passed! did you get yours?

On 12/17/2018 at 11:35 AM, lenehikes said:

I took mine on 11/27/18 and still haven't heard anything either! I did check my breeze account and on my drop menu changed and they added "vocational nurse initial application for licensure" but no "interim permit" for me. Why does California have to take so long? The wait is killing me.

I also live in California and I just took my nclex-pn on 1/22/19 and I keep getting the ‘good pop up’ but nothing on breeze yet :( it’s my third time taking it and the first time I get the ‘good pop up’ so I’m going crazy over here stressed out and hopeful ? but I did go on our states Board of nursing and it says they are currently working on week of Jan. 7th so idk if I would be considered a ‘re-take’ or just nclex-pn results waiting list to get reviewed can anyone help? I also checked breeze and it still gives me the same four options no initial licenses payment yet :(

On 1/25/2019 at 6:35 PM, Norcalluna said:

I also live in California and I just took my nclex-pn on 1/22/19 and I keep getting the ‘good pop up’ but nothing on breeze yet :( it’s my third time taking it and the first time I get the ‘good pop up’ so I’m going crazy over here stressed out and hopeful ? but I did go on our states Board of nursing and it says they are currently working on week of Jan. 7th so idk if I would be considered a ‘re-take’ or just nclex-pn results waiting list to get reviewed can anyone help? I also checked breeze and it still gives me the same four options no initial licenses payment yet :(

It was my second time taking it! The good pop up is a really good sign cause I got it and ended passing. Yes ypu would have to look at the dates they are working on for nclex-PN results. I never got a letter saying I passed just got my license certificate in the mail after I paid for the my license. I’m sure you passed don’t worry

10 hours ago, lenehikes said:

It was my second time taking it! The good pop up is a really good sign cause I got it and ended passing. Yes ypu would have to look at the dates they are working on for nclex-PN results. I never got a letter saying I passed just got my license certificate in the mail after I paid for the my license. I’m sure you passed don’t worry

Thank you so much it gives me tons of hope & I checked this week again on the bvnpt & now they’re on the week of January 12! So hopefully next week they’ll review my results my job is waiting for me so I’m so stressed!! But I tried the pvt trick for a fourth time on 1/26 and still got the good pop up so that at least keeps me sane lol I just want my letter to get this weight off my shoulders and show my babies!! Lol I can’t stand that California has no quick results :(

Cjman...i was researching and read this whole thread..did you pass?

Sorry for the very late reply..I did not pass. I got my letter before christmas last year..anyways, I studied and took the NCLEX again 2 days ago, Dec 2 and I went all the way to the end with 130 questions. Not sure how I felt but the last few questions were things I never heard of...and then there were 15 case study research questions at the end...now in the waiting game again...still waiting for that " initial license application option on breeze.." 

+ Add a Comment