Santa Ana College Spring 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Didn't see a thread for this school yet so I wanted to make one! I'll be applying with 80.5 points! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi, I also applied and anxiously waiting. Good luck to you!

I applied with 72-76 points, depending on whether they accept some of my GE classes from other schools.

3.4GPA in Sciences and Math

81% on TEAS

4 life experiences

3 years of CNA experiences

Fingers crossed.

When do they usually send out the letters in the fall?

Yeah my points ranged in the 70's also, so it all depends on what they accept. Based on the application they should be sending out notices the first few weeks of November. Good luck to you!

Hello! I have also applied. On the application, it stated that acceptance letters will be mailed no later than November 2, 2018. Good luck everyone!

Anyone get acceptance letters or an email?

No not yet. I'm thinking some time next week we should be notified.

They will probably mail it out next week because they have to go through 450 applications.

On their website it says that letters will me mailed out on Nov 5th! Good luck everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to ask for some advice! I am currently taking the prerequisites courses. I am from California but I am currently living in the East coast for the past couple of years and I will be moving back home after Spring 2019 semester is over which is May 17, 2019. I should have all my sciences completed by then. I will be applying to SAC to attend summer session 2019 & also Take the TEAS and apply in September 2019 for the Nursing program for Spring 2020 (I know is a long time from now). I just want to know what did everyone do to obtain as much points as possible. I have read of many students who have some experience in the health field (which I don't have) I've searched to possibly volunteer in hospital but the hours don't work for me ( I work full time). I am trying to be positive but I feel a bit discourage and not sure if I will even make the cut off. I have A's & B's my current GPA 3.7. If you guys don't mind sharing your advice. Thanks

I feel so anxious.

I applied with 74 points.

I've checked my mailbox 7 times within the last hour.

I called the nursing department and the person told me they MIGHT send out the letters today if they finish.

+ Add a Comment