Cook Children's February 2019 Residency

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Just starting a thread for those of us waiting to hear back. Also because I can't stand the wait :eek:

I'm not sure if there is already a topic for this, please send links if there is!

Hi,

Thank you so much for starting this thread . I too, applied to Cook Children. I haven't heard back from them yet either. Good luck to us all.

The recruiter says they don't start contacting people until after the application closes and that it takes at least a few days after that to start processing them and reaching out, I wouldn't start worrying yet :)

Did anyone go to the live q&a session today? This is going to be more competitive than I initially thought!

Yes, I was there. And I was in such a hurry to get on that I clicked "OK" to everything that popped up (including audio and video). My mic and video was on for most of the presentation before I realized it! Great first impression, huh? I'm just hoping I didn't say much or pick my nose. lol

This is the week, guys! Good luck and hopefully they start calling people soon! :)

Anyone hear anything?

So far I havent heard anything, I think most hospitals are getting back to everyone this week and next week!

The July 2018 thread seemed like they didn't start contacting people until Wednesday. Maybe we will hear something tomorrow?

I've heard back from three hospitals in the DFW area, but I haven't heard anything back from any children's hospitals. I don't feel like I am qualified since I feel like everyone has a PCT background or stand out in a certain way :/ I know it is really super competitive with these children's hospitals

Just received a phone call from the recruiter offering to interview for the week of Oct. 15th! They are starting to make their calls! Good luck to everyone!

+ Add a Comment