Big bad NCLEX 9/1

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Specializes in Cardiac & Vascular.

Hey all, just stopped by to blog about my NCLEX experience. I took the big test Saturday morning at 8 am (started a few minutes before) over 80 miles from home. I must say I did not feel confident walking out of the testing center. When my computer shut off at 88 questions, I was completely shocked. I believed that I'd at least get over 100 questions. Plus, I felt like every other question was a SATA. I had at least 10 maternity questions, an order question and a few case studies. The questions were straightforward but I felt I was guessing on most of them. I read the questions twice and then selected my best answer. I finished about 9:15am. I also expected for my exam to take longer, not that I'm a particularly slow tester. I'm the type of tester that I think I know the answer as soon as I'm finished reading or within a few minutes. I tried to be as thorough as I could and I hope I didn't rush through. I did the PVT trick got the good pop-up two hours later and later last night. I tried it today a few minutes before I posted this and also got the good pop- up. I really hope I passed. If not, I'll try again. Some of my classmates who took it described it as not being that bad and I just don't understand how. It was horrible or maybe I'm just being dramatic lols. Ya'll please key your fingers crossed with me. I'll update as soon as I know for sure.:happy:

Good luck!

Specializes in Cardiac & Vascular.

Just got quick results! I passed! :)

Specializes in Case Manager/Administrator.

Welcome to Nursing

+ Add a Comment