med surg Q bank

Nursing Students General Students

Published

Hi

I was wondering if anyone know where I can find a lot of nclex style question for my med surg class ? I need question to be separated by topics like electrolytes imbalance, kidney disease, cancer and so on. I review Qbank by kaplan and Uworld, their question is hard but they are not close to nclex question

Hi

I review Qbank by kaplan and Uworld, their question is hard but they are not close to nclex question

With all due respect --- without haven taken the NCLEX how do you know that they are "not close to nclex question"?

As a prior user of Uworld, I found the questions to be similar to NCLEX "style" questions and many with a higher degree of difficulty to accustom the user to answering the "harder" questions and developing strategies to do so.

For your class specific - are you currently utilizing the resources that are available with your text? Most texts have online question sets that are chapter specific to help reinforce the learned material.

As of right now I use publisher site for questions and answers

Q and A nclex rn made easy

saunders nclex rn - q and a

saunders nclex rn - compr review

david q and a

Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: for the NCLEX Examination

and quizlet

It is a lot, but I am getting just 85 % correct on my class exams, I want to improve my score

Try nursingtestbank.info, you just have to make an account but it's free, then you can select the textbook your class uses. I have found this site very helpful.

Thank you , i had access to this before. I went through a lot of youtube video last night, I found one of the best sources saunders online review. Question is harder than any question online (I try a few different book)

I am leaning towards purchasing uworld and study as I go . (1 month in the end of the semester or 2 months and overlap 2 semsters )

Specializes in Critical care.

The success series- ie Med Surg Success by Davis

It was one of my to go books (I check it from the library) My school like Davis publisher book, so we have a few of them per sure .

I stop at Barnes Nobels today and discover some more good review books by Lipp.......

I have 1 year left, so I plan to review 30 question a day + read 1 chapter a head and review 2 old chapters from fundamentals ATI

With all due respect --- without haven taken the NCLEX how do you know that they are "not close to nclex question"?

As a prior user of Uworld, I found the questions to be similar to NCLEX "style" questions and many with a higher degree of difficulty to accustom the user to answering the "harder" questions and developing strategies to do so.

For your class specific - are you currently utilizing the resources that are available with your text? Most texts have online question sets that are chapter specific to help reinforce the learned material.

The textbook questions for my B&S Med Surge book were quite easy and nothing like my exam questions..

+ Add a Comment