NCLEX RN July 13th

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hey guys, I took the NCLEX-RN on Friday July 13th (yesterday) at 11 AM. The test cut off for me at 75 questions and then I got 13 research questions. I took about 1 and a half hour to complete the 75 questions. I was struggling with less than half of those questions but with the multiple choice I could usually narrow it down to two options. I am scared that I have failed because some of my questions were super hard and I feel I got many of those hard questions wrong. I had quite a few SATA and I had one medication calculation question. I didn't feel confident walking out of the test center and I know many people have said that if you don't feel confident, it means you passed. However, I can't imagine passing because those questions really stumped me. I would appreciate anyone's advice who has been in a similar position. Thank you!

Specializes in CCU, SICU, CVSICU, Precepting & Teaching.
Hey guys, I took the NCLEX-RN on Friday July 13th (yesterday) at 11 AM. The test cut off for me at 75 questions and then I got 13 research questions. I took about 1 and a half hour to complete the 75 questions. I was struggling with less than half of those questions but with the multiple choice I could usually narrow it down to two options. I am scared that I have failed because some of my questions were super hard and I feel I got many of those hard questions wrong. I had quite a few SATA and I had one medication calculation question. I didn't feel confident walking out of the test center and I know many people have said that if you don't feel confident, it means you passed. However, I can't imagine passing because those questions really stumped me. I would appreciate anyone's advice who has been in a similar position. Thank you!

We've ALL been in a similar position! I don't think many of us walked out of our licensing exam feeling confident. My advice is to relax and wait for your official results. It doesn't take long these days. I had to wait six WEEKS to get my results in the mail.

Hi! Did you try PVT? Today you can receive unofficial results. I think you did fine!!!

I tested the 12th. Dude, I cried about halfway through the test. LOL!! I kept getting SATA's and I just felt so unconfident.

I cried all the way home. Cried with my husband all night. Then he hopped on the BON in VA and saw my name listed under active RN.

I bet you did great. Really, I was freaking out because I only had 1 "who would you see first" question, and tons of SATA. I thought at 75 I failed. Nope, I did okay. LOL!! :)

I also took my Nclex-RN on July 13th. Until now I still feel unsure about what to expect. I didn't get at least one dosage calculation, I got two exhibits and then mostly SATA and questions about health teachings & discharge instructions. I felt that the exam questions were easy but very tricky with the way the options are worded. I am not so confident about my answers though, and when I left the PV office, I literally cried in the car because that exam damaged me for some reason. Oh well, I'll just wait for the result in the mail. Good luck to us!

Hi! Any update?

Hi @alnas12,LPN I'd like to know if you got any updates? I took nclex-rn on July 13 in Anaheim California.

+ Add a Comment