Scripps New Grad Residency October 2018

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Hey everyone! Wanted to start a post since there isn't one yet. I applied right when the applications open and my application still says "submission received".

This is my second time applying, I interviewed for the last cohort but was not selected.

Post any updates here! :)

Specializes in MSN, RN, CCRN.

Hi,

It's my 2nd time applying also and I interviewed last cohort but was not selected as well. As of today (07/06), my status still says "submission received" as well.

Which Scripps did you interview for last cohort and what unit?

My status still says Submission Received as well- I submitted my application as soon as the position was posted. :)

Mine still says submission received. I applied first thing in the morning the day the posting went live.

My status also says submission received. It went live at midnight and I submitted at 1209am. For those who interviewed previously, could you give us some insight on the interview process (setting, type of questions)? Did they give you any feedback to help you become more marketable/competitive this time?

My status also says submission received. It went live at midnight and I submitted at 1209am. For those who interviewed previously, could you give us some insight on the interview process (setting, type of questions)? Did they give you any feedback to help you become more marketable/competitive this time?

For me the setting was very awkward. There was two panel interviews in the same room. You go in with someone else and one of you faces one panel and the other the other panel. So its weird because you can hear the other person answering their questions as well.

The type of questions was very personality based and there was a quick round as well.

They did not give feedback :/

My status is still submission received as well as of 7/11/18. Has anyone been contacted yet for an interview? Will they contact us before the interview dates?

I am a foreign graduate but a US citizen :

My status is still submission received as well as of 7/11/18. Has anyone been contacted yet for an interview? Will they contact us before the interview dates?

I am a foreign graduate but a US citizen :

Mine is still same as well. Last time they sent out interview invites the week before the scheduled interview dates.

well then, 2 more weeks till we find out :

Mine changed to "under hiring review" as of today

Hello, I just found this thread. They requested additional info on 7/11 which I was only able to fill it out yesterday (7/12). It was under hiring department review right after I submitted the requested info.

Today I got an email requesting work history and more info. I am now "Under Hiring Manager Review". (7/13)

+ Add a Comment