UWF FNP Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi all! I wanted to start a thread (and maybe a fb group if interested?) for the uwf fnp program starting this fall (2018). I'm new to the area and know very little about UWF, that's my main reason for reaching out :), and I found the fb group I had in nursing school was extreeeemely helpful. Congrats to the peeps who got accepted.. if you find this thread and weren't accepted, don't be discouraged!! feel free to PM if you've got questions about my credentials, and keep trying/good luck in the future!!!!

Hey!

This is awesome that you are doing this. I also found my nursing FB group very helpful. Unfortunately I did not get in to this year's program and I am not giving up I will reapply. It would be great if you gave me some tips. I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do to make it to the next cohort. Thank you in advance for any tips you can provide me with.

hey! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get in :(, i'm trying to send you a private message but it won't let me-- i'm not super familiar with this website :/..

I know! I was bummed. Thank you. I'm going to try and send you one I'm new to this so no familiar with it either.

This is what it says when I try to send you a private message. :/

"We apologize for the inconvenience but sending a Private Message is disabled for all members who have not actively participated on the site. Members are required to have a minimum of 15 quality topics in order to use our Private Messaging (PM) System".

I had to do the same thing, I went around and commented on 15 different posts and then the PM button became available... :|

Ok! I will go around and comment on different post!

Hello! I've also been accepted into the FNP Fall 2018 program and am new to the area lol! I am originally from Seattle but moved out here last month from OK. I look forward to embarking on this new journey with you (all)!

I applied to the fall program but I haven't heard anything. I did get an email from graduate school admissions saying congratulations on being admitted but I didn't receive anything from the school of nursing. Did you all get an acceptance or a denial email? My application status says admitted but I don't think that means anything.

Hey, I'm in also! I'd like info on a FB group to join for the Fall program. thanks

Hey guys! I made a group page on FB, search "UWF FNP FALL 2018"

It's a closed group, so just request to be added :)

Hi! I got an email and a physical letter in the mail, maybe double check your junk folder? Congrats!

+ Add a Comment