I need advice

Nurses Uniform/Gear

Published

Hello,

I'm looking for some recommendations for scrubs! I currently wear scrubs for work, but my hours are currently pretty limited. I have gone through multiple pairs of scrub pants because my thighs rub together, causing holes to develop. When I am working more hours, I have gone through a pair of pants in about 2 months. I'm hoping someone knows a brand that is comfortable and durable!

Thank you :D

I always wore Koi and Greys Anatomy. They're more expensive but they come in a lot of different colors and prints. Most importantly they are really comfortable and made to last.

Specializes in Education, FP, LNC, Forensics, ED, OB.

Thread moved to Nursing Scrubs/Uniforms/Gear forum for best response.

Thanks for your advice! I've tried the Grey's anatomies, I've actually had 3 pairs of those pants do the same thing :( I haven't tried Koi yet! Maybe I will have to get a pair!

Specializes in Critical Care.

I've used the Lynx brand, I think I found it at a Scrubs & Beyond. I've had them for about two years now and haven't had any problems! They're more of a stretchy material, and not the traditional cotton? or whatever fabric is used for Grey's Anatomy brand, etc. I would recommend them!

Awesome! Thank you! Nothing is more frustrating then having to keep replacing scrubs, because as we all know they are spendy!!

Try Sketchers Scrubs! They are light but heavy duty.

Dickies GenFlex! ;)

Cargo pockets for daaaaaaays, and incredibly comfortable too!

+ Add a Comment