Applicants to Los Angeles County College of Nursing and Allied Health Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Specializes in Med-Surg.

I have applied two times to the generic program and now I am applying into the bridge program for Fall 2018. Is there anyone else who is applying into either the generic or bridge program at County? If so, would you like to keep in touch so we can help each other? :cat:

Specializes in Medical-Surgical.

I applied into the bridge program as well. I have 82 points in my application, or so I think. Do you know when they start calling people who get accepted?

Specializes in Med-Surg.

No, I don't know exactly when they'll start notifying us. I'm hoping soon cuz this waiting is killing me.

I applied into the bridge program as well. I have 82 points in my application, or so I think. Do you know when they start calling people who get accepted?

How many points are you applying with? I've been tempted to call to ask if they'll start notifying us soon.

No, I don't know exactly when they'll start notifying us. I'm hoping soon cuz this waiting is killing me.
Specializes in Med-Surg.

I am applying with 83 points. I called this morning to ask the Dean to let me know if we both had figured out the same amount of points, and she said yes. I also asked her if she could give me an idea of when they will start notifying those who get accepted. She said HOPEFULLY Monday

How many points are you applying with? I've been tempted to call to ask if they'll start notifying us soon.

Wow! Monday is here already! Nice!

I am applying with 83 points. I called this morning to ask the Dean to let me know if we both had figured out the same amount of points, and she said yes. I also asked her if she could give me an idea of when they will start notifying those who get accepted. She said HOPEFULLY Monday

It's Tuesday already and nada!

Specializes in Med-Surg.

Nope, nada yet! I called today, the person who answered said that they have not started to notify anyone yet. She said maybe by the end of this week.

It's Tuesday already and nada!

Thank you for keeping me up to date. I will call at the end of the week if we still haven't heard anything.

Nope, nada yet! I called today, the person who answered said that they have not started to notify anyone yet. She said maybe by the end of this week.

Hey guys , I called today they told me they will start to send the letters today or tomorrow, but at the same time they asked "did you received an email last week". I did not receive an email last week. Did anyone receive an email? If anyone received an email last week would you let us know what did it say. Thanks

Have any of you gotten anything thing from Los Angeles County College of Nursing and Allied Health yet? The suspense is really killing me. :( I am so terrified and really want to get accepted. (T___T)

Specializes in Med-Surg.

Hi guys! I am so sorry I hadn't been able to log in to this site. We both (Mindy and I) got accepted into the bridge program at County. She didn't know exactly how many points she had, but she had 84 in total and I had 83. She made it into the Fall semester and I into the Spring. Yes, I didn't know that was an option, but when we apply into the bridge program, we are being considered to start either in the Fall or in the Spring. We are both doing the transition (N125) course this summer (starting May 29th) and she is going right in to the Fall (3rd) semester in August. I take a break in between, but start the 3rd semester the first week of January 2019. At orientation/registration, there were 21 of us only. There were 2 or 3 that were in the list, but didn't show up. The Director told us that this time the cutoff went out the roof. Last year it was at 77 points, this year it was at 82 points (bridge program only). We got an email notifying us on Friday, April 20th and got the official letter a week later. If you have any other questions, please be patient with us. We are having to do a lot of requirements in order to register (health clearance, background check, practicing skills, etc.) besides working full time (and then some) so we are able to take it easy when we are attending the program. Thank you and good luck to everyone who applied into the generic program. You should be getting notified soon.

+ Add a Comment