Gaston College Lpn 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Good evening,

Who all applied for the Lpn program starting this August 2018 at Gaston College?

Yes I did!! I received 4 books. Now per my receipt it showed that 6 were shipped so I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm assuming that maybe the other 2 will be ebooks as well unless they are on back order. How many books did you receive?

I received 4 books also and my receipt also showed that 6 were shipped. Im glad were on the same page because I thought maybe they had messed up my order or something. Lol.

Specializes in ICU.

What??! Did y'all order from the book store or the website?? I have to wait until monday to go to the book store to use financial aid; but if you get tangible books from the website I might pay out of pocket and wait to get reimbursed from the remaining money from financial aid!

I purchased my books on the website. If I had known that we were going to get a few tangible books, I would have purchased them cheaper from a different source. Keep in mind it was only a few live books: 2019 Drug Handbook, Manual of Lab and Diagnostic Tests (10th edition), Contemporary Practical/Vocational Nursing (8th edition) and Med-Math (8th edition). The others were Ebooks, with the exception of the 2 on my receipt that have not been shipped yet.

Same. I ordered mine on the website and if I would have known about the few tangible books I would have also purchased elsewhere.

I am starting the LPN program on Monday. Did any of you guys buy real books that I could purchase from you guys? I hate these ebooks! Also any pointers to help me through this year will be greatly appreciated!

Hey!

I didn't order the real books but there were some girls that did. I brought the books up on my tablet and read that way. If there was alot of material for one section I would print the pages off. I would suggest to get all of the homework done that is due up to the point of the test done first. That way you can start studying and reading the majority of the time. Youve got this!

Thank you!!!!!

+ Add a Comment