Fresno City College (FCC) 2018 Lottery

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Anyone else waiting for the lottery results to post? The suspense is killing me!!!

To all current students in the program and students starting in the fall: would you be so kind and let us know what to expect at orientation as I will not be attending one until November (I got selected for spring 2019)? Just so I can prepare in the event that we might need updated immunization, TB tests, CPR, etc. I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Did anyone got selected for FA18 after signing up on the waitlist? I just got an email saying I won't be in for FA18 but will definitely be in SP19.

I received an email today stating they would not be able to accommodate my requested switch from SP19 to FA18. Guess I'll just have to wait till January.

Did anyone got selected for FA18 after signing up on the waitlist? I just got an email saying I won't be in for FA18 but will definitely be in SP19.

Nope, I received the same email that they would not be able to accommodate me for FA2018. It's alright though, I'm enjoying my time before I start!! See you guys at orientation!!

hello everyone i m new to fresno city all nurses. can anybody plz tell me is there rn program once or twice a year?? i m confused.

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone that got into the nursing program for 2018 fall could shoot me a message. specifically if you received the tan paper with group 1- traditional. The reason why i need to get in contact with you is because im driving from far away and would be driving an hour and I found somebody to carpool with unfortunately she is in a different rotation and we were wondering if anybody could switch rotations with her and you would also have Mondays off. We would really appreciate if anyone who has the tan paper could contact me.

To all current students in the program and students starting in the fall: would you be so kind and let us know what to expect at orientation as I will not be attending one until November (I got selected for spring 2019)? Just so I can prepare in the event that we might need updated immunization, TB tests, CPR, etc. I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Hi Sanphom, when is the orientation in November? I got in for Spring 2019 too!

Orientation was a couple of hours and consisted of an informative slide show, and a packet was distributed. The packet contained all paperwork to be completed before the start of the semester, things like immunizations and cpr certification. There was also information on books, uniforms, and our schedules were also in the packet. You will need to provide proof of all immunizations, or titer tests to determine immunity, so if you'd like to begin tracking those down that would be helpful.

Hi! Congratulations! You should have received an email so make sure you check it. The orientation for spring 2019 students is scheduled for November 2, 2018 from 2-4pm.

Hey everyone who's in SP19, did any of you guys ordered your books yet or finished with Castlebranch? I realized that I am missing Varicella shot #2, but I am trying to get a hold of public health records but their department is down right now. They said that they won't be open until late December or next year. Should I just get a shot anyways instead of waiting?

Hey everyone who's in SP19, did any of you guys ordered your books yet or finished with Castlebranch? I realized that I am missing Varicella shot #2, but I am trying to get a hold of public health records but their department is down right now. They said that they won't be open until late December or next year. Should I just get a shot anyways instead of waiting?

Have you had chicken pox or have had the varicella shot? I had chicken pox when I was young so I got a titer done. It came out to a little under $8. Go to the health center on campus and speak with the nurse, they will write you the referral to go get your blood drawn through Quest with the discounted rate and the results will be sent directly to the health center on campus.

Hi to those who are already in the program. Did the three recommended classes (for first semester) helped you guys while in the program? Or would I be fine not taking it?

+ Add a Comment