Just A Funny Thought

Specialties School

Published

A few years ago I was charting what a student said to me and I wondered if anyone reading this in the future what would they think.

Here's a couple of examples: (I am a detailed charter, so I try to put in what they tell me):

C/O stomachache. States she ate a whole bag of Beaver Nuggets from Bucky's. (All my Texas peeps may know the fascination with Bucky's gas stations)

Transferred student via mule to car in student parking lot.

Anyone else have any funnies?

Specializes in OR, peds, PALS, ICU, camp, school.
I am confused. Did you really transfer the student to the car on a mule? Or is that Texas slang for something?

I need to know as well. If this turns out to be useful, I'll start bringing my horse to work!

Specializes in School.
I am confused. Did you really transfer the student to the car on a mule? Or is that Texas slang for something?

No, it's a 4 wheeled ATV.

I KNEW I was missing something! Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Specializes in OR, peds, PALS, ICU, camp, school.

Well, darn. I was hoping...

Specializes in Home Health,Dialysis, MDS, School Nurse.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26271[/ATTACH]

Yum, taste like dry cereal

These are just caramel corn?? I was expecting something a little more exciting with a name like Beaver Nuggets!

Specializes in Cardiology, School Nursing, General.
These are just caramel corn?? I was expecting something a little more exciting with a name like Beaver Nuggets!

Most needed for a road trip. I'm doing a small one to Bravos Bend Park and I'll probably stop by one with my kids.

It's like inflated soft cereal bites.

+ Add a Comment