Utica College ABSN Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Anyone applying to Utica College ABSN this Fall?Let us get together

Is there anyone that has positive reviews about the ABSN program in St. Petersburg? I am accepted for the fall 2018 cohort, but after reading reviews from previous years, I'm kind of skeptical about pursuing this route now.

I believe that to pass or fail is in the hands of students.Accelerated means Fast paced.I have not seen any college which has good reviews in this forum for an accelerated BSN.So my advice is to work hard and succeed through.

Hey guys,

I was just accepted at Utica College's ABSN program for Fall 2018. I'm planning on attending their site located in Liverpool, NY. I was excited about my acceptance, however, these reviews are making me doubt my decision. Can anyone provide some positive feedback about the program? Has anyone else been accepted?

Hello Susanive

Welcome to Utica ABSN.I am also attending Liverpool Fall 2018.You can pm me

how is the school, can you give me any information on it? I'm applying for Jan 2019.

On 4/30/2018 at 2:55 AM, m321 said:

Hi guys! I received my acceptance letter for the ABSN program for Utica College in St. Pet., FL. However, I am looking to switch the location to the campus in Miramar. Is anyone going in for the Fall 2018, in the Miramar campus? Also, do you guys know of anyone who did the program in this school? I've been reading a lot of negative reviews about the school, and am a little fearful of pursuing my enrollment here.

Hey! Did you end up attending the Miramar campus? I am looking to start there May 2019 and trying to get some feedback on anyone who is already in the program there.

any of you end up attending the Miramar campus? Looking for some feedback from current students there!

Hello,

Is anybody here attending or planning to attend the St. Pete ABSN program? I am starting in fall 2019.

+ Add a Comment