UNC-CH BSN May 2018 Entry

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Anyone out there waiting to hear back from UNC-CH BSN program that starts in May of 2018? I would love to hear about your thoughts on this program and when you think we might hear back?

Thanks!

UNC-CH SON BSN Class of Spring 2020

If you give me an email address, I could add you to the group. I am not sure how to link it to this blog...

UNC-CH SON BSN Class of Spring 2020

If you give me an email address, I could add you to the group. I am not sure how to link it to this blog...

Nvm, I found it! Thanks!!

Have you been able to enrol in the required summer classes on the system? Guess they would talk more aba it tommorrow/ Sunday.

Have you been able to enrol in the required summer classes on the system? Guess they would talk more aba it tommorrow/ Sunday.

I searched the classes a few days ago, but I most/all of them had TBA for lecture time and location, so I didn't do anything else. Hopefully they will talk about it tomorrow!

For people who went to orientation this past week, were you guys added to the new SAKAI site? I heard that we were supposed to be added to the new SAKAI site by yesterday (Monday), but nothing seems to have changed...

I was wondering the same thing. Nothing has changed at my end.

Sakai Site finally went live !!!

Hi everyone! I have been placed on the waiting list for UNC BSN May 18 program and I got that letter at the same time as everyone received their acceptance/denial letters. Well I am still waiting and I am getting so eager!!! Anyone in the same situation? Does anyone have any insight as to how the waitlist filtering process goes? Thank you!!!

+ Add a Comment