Parkland Dallas Summer 2018 Graduate Nurse Residency

Nurses Job Hunt

Published

Just starting a thread for Parkland Dallas! Has anyone heard back about anything?

Did anyone hear about a NAT position?

Hey tanursing! How soon after applying did you hear something? Did you already work at the hospital? I haven't heard anything back yet and it's been almost a month :(

sorry it took so long. I heard back about three weeks later and actually just accepted the position!! I didnt work at the hospital, or know anyone who worked there. Dont get discouraged, i was rejected by 5 positions before i finally got a interview with parkland.

Is there a facebook page, group me or group for the Parkland nurse residents? id like to join it

sorry it took so long. I heard back about three weeks later and actually just accepted the position!! I didnt work at the hospital, or know anyone who worked there. Dont get discouraged, i was rejected by 5 positions before i finally got a interview with parkland.

I just sent you a PM tanursing!

Is there a facebook page, group me or group for the Parkland nurse residents? id like to join it

I'm wondering the same thing! Let me know if you get into it!

I'm wondering the same thing! Let me know if you get into it!

sent you a PM!

Has anyone heard from the surgical PCU?

anybody hear from medicine specialities?

Is there a Facebook group for those starting this summer?

Hi! I'll be starting this summer for L&D! Is there a FB group? Also has anyone in L&D received their contract yet?

Hey guys! if yall are interested in me starting a facebook group then like this post!! ill make one for us!!

I just recently interviewed at parkland, how would you know if they are interested? because i feel like i bummed the interview

+ Add a Comment