NCLEX-RN 265 questions February 2018

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

I took my NCLEX yesterday, February 2nd, 2018 and received ALL 265 questions. I actually felt like I was doing pretty well in the first 75 with lots of priority/delegation questions so I was a little shocked when the exam kept going. Then it got to 100, 150, 200, 250, and finally 265. I had about an hour left so it took me right around five hours.

My last question was a priority OB question that I know I got correct. According to Kaplan, if you take all 265 questions and your last question is a passing level question, you pass regardless if you answer it correctly or not. I also tried the PVT a few times and got the "good" pop-up each time. I likely won't know my results until early next week, just wanted to share my experience with others in a similar situation.

What do u have on your Breeze dropdowns on your accout? I took mine yesterday too at Milpitas Ca.

What do u have on your Breeze dropdowns on your accout? I took mine yesterday too at Milpitas Ca.

My state doesn't use Breeze so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Oh I see. Well I guess we're on the same boat of waiting for the results. Goodluck to us.

Which materials you were studying and how was your preparation .can u just reply in detail.

[email protected]

reading all the stories and struggles everyone has endure and with positive outcome is inspiring. I just took the dreaded NCLEX this today and I run out of time after 255. My plan was to concentrate on the first 75 hoping I'll make it after. I guess I spent too much time. This is my 2nd attempt and I feel defeated and so depressed that I have to do it all over again. I studied alot but wasn't expecting to encounter tons of SATA questions. I read alot of comments about nclex and it sounds like sata's are getting more and more. I didn't have any calculations at all. I just hope I could share the same joy like most of you who post their triumphs. But I kinda feel giving up at this point.

I got all 265 and passed. Just got my RN certificate in the mail today!

+ Add a Comment