FAU FNP class August 2018

Nursing Students NP Students

Published

Hi! I wanted to create a space for any applicants to FAUs FNP or AGNP program beginning in August 2018 to post updates :)

Im so confused... I thought it was 2.5 years... the way this layout is it's 3 years

I emailed Colleen at [email protected] and she emailed me back with the information for the background check and castle branch. The background check is done through castle branch and I have called their help desk number multiple times, they are actually very helpful. I went to FAU for my BSN so I have had to do this process before. Also, I have a friend who started the program last year so she has been a big help. I did email to get a course schedule and was told they would email me one but never received it. Hope this helps!

Is anyone else taking Advanced Patho this summer? It was supposed to start May 12 (yesterday), but the course is not live and there is no information at all on Canvas. Feedback appreciated.

Email just went out indicating that our "background checks should be completed by now."

Has anyone confirmed how clinical placement works? I was just told by a former applicant that we are not actually placed somewhere, but given "leads" and the rest of the placement process is up to us.

Hello all,

How is everyone doing with the process?

I was also accepted at Boca campus. I also would like to connect with other students in the same journey!

Anne

Does anyone know when all of the castle branch stuff is due?

I emailed Valentine and she told me by orientation date which is August 16 for Boca campus.

Hello all,

How is everyone doing with the process?

I was also accepted at Boca campus. I also would like to connect with other students in the same journey!

Anne

Hi Anne,

I am also going to the Boca campus, send me an email with your contact info and we can get in touch before the program starts! My email is [email protected]

Amy

Is anyone else taking Advanced Patho this summer? It was supposed to start May 12 (yesterday), but the course is not live and there is no information at all on Canvas. Feedback appreciated.

Nurseynursee did you end up taking Patho this summer?

Has anyone heard anything about the clinical placement process? I know they're not until 5th semester but I was just curious.

Also does anyone know anything about the online classes. Like are lectures live on certain days? Or recorded and we can watch at any time? Thanks!

Nurseynursee did you end up taking Patho this summer?

I sure did! I actually just took the final exam this afternoon. I am guessing no one out there took it, as well?

Does anyone know anything at all about the other course we'll be taking in the fall?

This board has been really dead and I am wondering how many people are going to actually be at HBOI. Is there still no FB group?

+ Add a Comment