TWU Fall 2018 Nursing Applicants

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hey guys, I know it's a little early, however, I decided to start this thread as the application process will be soon upon us.

How are you studying for the TEAS?

Wishing all the best! :)

were you able to get the spot?

Still havent heard anything yet? Are you on the waitlist too?

Still havent heard anything yet? Are you on the waitlist too?

yes i am. Im number 10

I haven't heard anything either and I'm #6 on the waitlist. The last email I received was to schedule to get fingerprints done.

I haven't heard anything either and I'm #6 on the waitlist. The last email I received was to schedule to get fingerprints done.

Hmm I never received that email, but I did email the adviser last week and she said there was nothing I needed to do other than wait

yes i am. Im number 10

Have you received any information/emails about anything we need to do while waiting (like fingerprints or background checks?)

Yeah I asked her about it since I received it but she just told me that Houston is at capacity and all I should do is wait. Bu I did apply for the Spring 2019 term as well just to be safe.

If we are waitlisted, how will we be notified if there is any change (will they call or email us)?

I was waitlisted for the Houston program (I don't know what number I was) and today I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL!!! The mandatory meeting is June 27th

I just got mine too! I was number 1 on the waitlist! I am moving from Dallas so does anyone still looking for a roommate??

I was waitlisted for the Houston program (I don't know what number I was) and today I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL!!! The mandatory meeting is June 27th

Me too! would you possibly be looking for a roommate?

I also received my letter of acceptance today! I'm so excited! Congrats to you two as well!

I got my acceptance email and those who were waitlisted accepted, the meeting is this Wednesday on June 27.

:roflmao:

+ Add a Comment