sex in the work place...really?

Nurses Relations

Published

So I'm watching television.... nursing and hospital shows of course...and they are always showing someone in these shows who is in love with another nurse, or doctor and they always end up having sex while in the hospital. My question is does this really go on at the workplace? How many of you have witness this, heard about it happening, or was one of the parties involved?:yeah:

Specializes in Trauma, ER, ICU, CCU, PACU, GI, Cardiology, OR.

Oh! let me think...NOT!!!!!:redlight:

Specializes in ICU, Postpartum, Onc, PACU.

Haha! I heard that our house supervisor (she no longer works here, it was ages ago) caught a couple doing it in a conference room....wish I could've seen her face! :-)

ICU superviser and a lab tech, two ICU nurses. Np and the resp tech...don and a md..a hot RN in the er that tried every new nurse in the hospital...that was funny, watching him make his moves...no matter how many times the new nurses were warned about er hotty, he succeeded more than not

Not gonna lie, there are a couple of doctors I'd barricade myself in a room with if they gave me he eye and tossed their heads in that direction --*in theory*. In practice, even if that was even a possibility, it would SO not happen at work.

Specializes in ER, progressive care.

I guess it happens more often than we think...same with patients having sex!

+ Add a Comment