Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013

U.S.A. New York

Published

Hey all! Just wanted to lend my support to anyone else who is applying to SB next summer! It's a grueling process :-)):yeah:

I plan on doing the same, better to be safe. And I have never been more excited at the prospect of losing $100, cause' if I do it'd mean I got into SBU!

Lmaooo what a great way to look at it!!!

:thankya: hehehee! I hope you get to lose $100 too!

Me too!!! I heard the wait lists and the definite rejections have been notified like the people that were not in the "qualified pool"

for which school BioD?

I haven't posted anything in forever but I just got this email a few minutes ago:

The School of Nursing has needed additional time for admissions processes and requests that you check your emails in mid-May for notification of decision information. We apologize for the inconvenience and sincerely appreciate your patience as application review continues. Thank you.

Grrr the torture continues :scrying:

i got the same freakin email!!! this is ridiculous!

I just got it to..really now I'm mad

I was so angry with the email, my head is spinning because of this wait!

This is so dissapponting. I was hoping I wouldn't have to pay the deposit at Farmingdale, but it seems like I will definitley have to now. I was hoping I would be hearing before the end of the current semester as well, but I guess that won't be happening either. I hope they sent out those emails to buy more time, but maybe they won't need it! I'm a wishful thinker!! Thinking of everyone who is waiting on the edge of their seat with me, and especially to those who are still waiting for the 1-year!

It really is upsetting I mean mid may is so far away and now I def have to put a deposit down for suffolk

Dollface- did you do the farmingdale deposit?

+ Add a Comment