any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

Specializes in General Ward, OR, DR, NICU.

that's okay janfrn.. its better to get our heads up from fellow nurses. though i have tried to contact agencies regarding these matters but i feel safer if i hear it from other nurses who also underwent same procedures. so i will have a reference whether i am on the right track or not...

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

You should be able to contact someone by email so shouldn't always have to rely on telephoning someone. As Jan mentioned it is always better to contact the agency or hospital and ask them directly and get it in writing. What is one person's experience will not mean it will be your experience. At the end of the day it is your responsibility to ensure you have the right information and understand it

Specializes in medical-surgical, special areas.

hi!

I just want to ask if anybody from the group has been shortlisted by STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES, an agency hiring nurses going MANITOBA, CANADA. An interview will be conducted on November 13. Hope we could get in touch and compare notes.

Specializes in medical-surgical, special areas.

Hi!

Anybody from the group currently living or working in MANITOBA, CANADA? Hope you could share something about that place. It will be really appreciated.

hello everyone!

just went away for awhile.

:coollook: went anywhere and did anything. nonstop spending time with lovedones, enjoying the things il be missing here :( ... because i already have my visa!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah: i hope you receive yours very soon.

anyway, here's my story:

april 1 - original documents submitted to the canadian embassy

may 2 - medical examination (nationwide, makati)

may 5 - received srne eligibility

june 23 - srne eligibility letter submitted to the canadian embassy

july4 - apex informs me i have my visa :bugeyes:

august 11 - :nurse:

so there. of course, it still depends on the 'processors' from the embassy. keep praying. i guess they received a lot of applications this season that's why the 11week processing wasn't possible.

if your papers get selected (pre-screened by the employers), you will be informed and be given a briefing by the agency (listen attentively and ask questions if anything isnt clear) regarding processing, documents you need to prepare etc. days prior to the actual interview with the employers.

be early at the interview site. if you pass the written exam as well as the (very intensive) interview :uhoh3: (and have a pleasing personality :redpinkhe hihihi), you may be hired that day and bring home a contract.

think positive. be yourself.

be sincere. only say the truth!:D

good luck.

god bless everyone :redpinkhe

tnx a lot for that guide. i am a new member(nov 2008). maybe i could go to saskatchewan too. i am a new rn . i just took the pnle last june 2008. how many years of hospital experience and what is the area of specialization is needed in saskatchewan?please give the contact number and address if your agency.:nuke:

Specializes in intensive care, recovery, anesthetics.

I wonder how you guys are doing who are deployed and are now in Saskatchewan.

How everything worked out, enjoying the appoaching winter?

Would be great (I think for everybody) to get an update. Or have I missed a thread??

5cats

It seems like once the CRNE reported the results, all nurses who immigrate have been very quite. Also the agency did not submit a Press release on how the nurses passed.

They seem like they got a good deal, came in March, did not take the May boards, took the October boards and if they failed they could be almost a year working without a licesnse. SK is being very generous.

Specializes in Peds.

This might offer some insight into the situation:

Fired Filipino nurses seek reinstatement

Anne Kyle, Leader-Post

Published: Friday, November 21, 2008

REGINA -- Some of the Filipino nurses fired by the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region said Friday they are hoping they can win reinstatement through the union grievance procedure...

For the rest of the story:

http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/news/story.html?id=cc037ece-df64-4fbd-9d8e-72ed24ba8851

I don't know what the labour relations climate is like in Saskatchewan, but where I live the government is very anti-union and has made the labour relations board quite toothless. This sort of grievance wouldn't get very far.

And as Alexk49 mentioned, there hasn't been much chatter about the CRNE in the last few days on this thread. Most candidates should have their results by now.

hi! can anybody PM me of any trusted agencies recruiting nurses to canada, australia, or new zealand? Thank you

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.
hi! can anybody PM me of any trusted agencies recruiting nurses to canada, australia, or new zealand? Thank you

Why go with an agency when you can do it all yourself?

hi qcaj!

just want to ask u some questions if it's ok....I applied at mercan too last feb 2008 but i took the ielts exam just this october, so technically i have completed the initial applicant's requirements just this october...i haven't received any call from them or email...it's been three months, what do u think? am i rejected? i would like to know, how was your

initial experience with them?

many thanks!

hi sknurse07!

i was wondering if you could share your experience with mercan while you were still applying to work there. it's been 3 months since i submitted my application documents and still no call from them...i am thinking they will not consider me otherwise they would have called me..I heard there will be employers coming this Jan 2009, i think they conduct an orientation before the employers arrive...

please help...any advice?

many thanks!

+ Add a Comment