Jump to content

SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN

School Programs   (30,365 Views 490 Comments)
by Herme13 Herme13 (Member) Member

496 Profile Views; 70 Posts

You are reading page 17 of SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

56 Posts; 259 Profile Views

8 minutes ago, jbellle said:

You guys! I’m SO happy right now! I just got an email from the evaluations office! I’m hoping I didn’t mess up like I thought. 

That’s great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 Posts; 259 Profile Views

6 hours ago, jr90 said:

Yeah that’s what I was figuring- no email about transcripts if all pre-reqs were done at delta. 

Anyone taking summer courses? I was browsing through the class listings and saw a pharmacology class online for health science majors (non-ADN). Multiple people have told me how difficult that portion of the ADN program is (though I don’t know what semester we see it), so I went ahead and enrolled in the course in the hopes it’ll make things easier when we get to it in the program. Also waitlisted for Yoga 1 - figure I’m going to need some new de-stressing mechanisms... haha.

I’m also enrolled in pharmacology for this summer. If I don’t get in I’ll probably drop it though. But if I do get in, I think it may be helpful to take before the program starts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 Posts; 371 Profile Views

I also received an email about my transcripts today too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 107 Profile Views

28 minutes ago, jbellle said:

You guys! I’m SO happy right now! I just got an email from the evaluations office! I’m hoping I didn’t mess up like I thought. 

Yay! Thats awesome! 7 more days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100 Posts; 441 Profile Views

10 hours ago, jr90 said:

Yeah that’s what I was figuring- no email about transcripts if all pre-reqs were done at delta. 

Anyone taking summer courses? I was browsing through the class listings and saw a pharmacology class online for health science majors (non-ADN). Multiple people have told me how difficult that portion of the ADN program is (though I don’t know what semester we see it), so I went ahead and enrolled in the course in the hopes it’ll make things easier when we get to it in the program. Also waitlisted for Yoga 1 - figure I’m going to need some new de-stressing mechanisms... haha.

Are you 100% sure this class is part of the program? I’d take it too I live in Sacramento though. 

My my sister in law suggest I take it too before enrolling in ADN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100 Posts; 441 Profile Views

Does anyone know what happens after evaluations tell you they received your transcripts? Do they add those classes to our school record? I just tried to enroll in Pharmacology at Delta and it said “prerequisites aren’t met” but I obviously took A&P. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 Posts; 376 Profile Views

12 minutes ago, Lady2020 said:

Does anyone know what happens after evaluations tell you they received your transcripts? Do they add those classes to our school record? I just tried to enroll in Pharmacology at Delta and it said “prerequisites aren’t met” but I obviously took A&P. 

Do you receive an email saying that they are evaluating your transcripts? When did you turn in documents? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

66 Posts; 242 Profile Views

@Lady2020 I tried to enroll too and had the same result. I don't think we can enroll in those courses until evaluations are complete. What did your email say that you got from the evaluations office?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 Posts; 112 Profile Views

5 hours ago, Lady2020 said:

Are you 100% sure this class is part of the program? I’d take it too I live in Sacramento though. 

My my sister in law suggest I take it too before enrolling in ADN

I don’t think it’s this same exact class, just that pharmacology is part of the general curriculum (for any RN program) and from what people tell me it’s a very challenging part.

For those of you waiting on transcript eval’s you could always see if your home CC offers the course. Should be just as good as taking it at Delta!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

66 Posts; 242 Profile Views

@jr90 I don't actually want to take the class, I was just seeing if my transcripts had been put into the system by checking to see if I could enroll in it. I'm finishing my degree this summer and can't add any more classes to my workload. I'm stretched enough as it is between work and the 2 classes I'll be taking. 

And to everyone who got an email from the evaluations office, is this what yours said? 

"This is a courtesy email notification from the Evaluations Office at San Joaquin Delta College informing you that transcripts from other colleges have been received. Please review the attachment for further details."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 Posts; 112 Profile Views

@jbelle Oh I see what you mean. Congrats on graduation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×