Jump to content

SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN

School Programs   (30,325 Views 490 Comments)
by Herme13 Herme13 (Member) Member

494 Profile Views; 70 Posts

You are reading page 16 of SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

66 Posts; 241 Profile Views

I think I forgot it from my math course that was taken at College of the Sequoias. I remember it containing the semester and obviously the course description, but I don't remember if it had the name of the college on the page. It was difficult to find in the first place because COS lists their catalogs differently than the los rios district does. I hope I don't get disqualified over it. 

I'm sure you'll be fine. You've already received an email from the evaluations office at Delta and the los rios district colleges all have their name and semester on all of the course descriptions in their catalogs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 Posts; 374 Profile Views

I just received the email that my transcripts are being evaluated.  I suppose this means that they have finally gotten to my application and have gone through it with a fine tooth comb. I hope this is a good sign!! 🤞🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 Posts; 112 Profile Views

1 hour ago, CountMeIn209 said:

I just received the email that my transcripts are being evaluated.  I suppose this means that they have finally gotten to my application and have gone through it with a fine tooth comb. I hope this is a good sign!! 🤞🏼

Congrats! Did you do your pre reqs at delta or elsewhere?

has anyone who did their pre reqs only at delta received that email?

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 Posts; 374 Profile Views

27 minutes ago, jr90 said:

Congrats! Did you do your pre reqs at delta or elsewhere?

has anyone who did their pre reqs only at delta received that email?

 

thanks

I took all but one prerequisite at delta. However, I turned it official transcripts for Stanislaus and MJC, and they are evaluating both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 Posts; 374 Profile Views

1 hour ago, jr90 said:

Congrats! Did you do your pre reqs at delta or elsewhere?

has anyone who did their pre reqs only at delta received that email?

 

thanks

Also.... I turned in my docs on Friday, April 19th. I don’t know if they are going by date that they are turned in, or last name... but if it’s last name, mine starts with “W”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 Posts; 258 Profile Views

4 hours ago, jr90 said:

Congrats! Did you do your pre reqs at delta or elsewhere?

has anyone who did their pre reqs only at delta received that email?

 

thanks

I did my prerequisites only at Delta, and I have not received that email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 Posts; 374 Profile Views

1 hour ago, julw said:

I did my prerequisites only at Delta, and I have not received that email. 

If you only did pre reqs at delta, I don’t think you will receive it. It’s just a sign that they sent your official transcripts to the Evaluation office. If you don’t have transcripts to be evaluated, nothing would be sent. I wouldn’t stress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 Posts; 135 Profile Views

@julw There are 2 other person (sorry forgot their names) on here who mentioned they did their prereqs at delta and didn't receive emails either, so you're fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 Posts; 112 Profile Views

Yeah that’s what I was figuring- no email about transcripts if all pre-reqs were done at delta. 

Anyone taking summer courses? I was browsing through the class listings and saw a pharmacology class online for health science majors (non-ADN). Multiple people have told me how difficult that portion of the ADN program is (though I don’t know what semester we see it), so I went ahead and enrolled in the course in the hopes it’ll make things easier when we get to it in the program. Also waitlisted for Yoga 1 - figure I’m going to need some new de-stressing mechanisms... haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 106 Profile Views

1 hour ago, jr90 said:

Yeah that’s what I was figuring- no email about transcripts if all pre-reqs were done at delta. 

Anyone taking summer courses? I was browsing through the class listings and saw a pharmacology class online for health science majors (non-ADN). Multiple people have told me how difficult that portion of the ADN program is (though I don’t know what semester we see it), so I went ahead and enrolled in the course in the hopes it’ll make things easier when we get to it in the program. Also waitlisted for Yoga 1 - figure I’m going to need some new de-stressing mechanisms... haha.

I'm taking that online pharmacology class too! My sister, an RN at Sutter, suggested I take that class because it's something she struggled with when she first started training, as the nurses assume you should already know what you're doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

66 Posts; 241 Profile Views

You guys! I’m SO happy right now! I just got an email from the evaluations office! I’m hoping I didn’t mess up like I thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×