Jump to content

SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN

Posted

Hey everyone I can't seem to find a forum for the Fall 2019 application for Delta so I thought I'd create one. I applied already. I like the way the new application is set up online. It was clearer to me this time around. I'm curious as to how many points everyone is applying with. 🙂

Hi!

Did you have and trouble with the application? I can't move on to the page after you input your science classes. Is there a next button?

14 hours ago, Andreia13 said:

Hi!

Did you have and trouble with the application? I can't move on to the page after you input your science classes. Is there a next button?

You have to zoom out to see the next button. So, once you are in the browser there is a view button at the top and you have to click zoom out. You could also click the windows key and the minus sign (-) on the keyboard to zoom out, or if you are using mac you use command and (-).

Hope that helps!

Hello everyone,

First time applying and my score isn't very competitive, but I'm going in with a 61.5. Good luck to everyone!

4 hours ago, mamaT13 said:

You have to zoom out to see the next button. So, once you are in the browser there is a view button at the top and you have to click zoom out. You could also click the windows key and the minus sign (-) on the keyboard to zoom out, or if you are using mac you use command and (-).

Hope that helps!

I will try this out! thank you!

Hi everyone! It's my first time applying at Delta. I had just applied for admission and received my student i.d. and email. Do I need to send in my transcript now, take the placement test, and see a counselor? Or, do I after I'm invited to turn in supporting documents? Please help! Thanks in advance.

DeltaRn

Has 1 years experience.

This is my first time applying as well, I'm from Sacramento so Delta will be my second choice, my points is about 77, hopefully that's good enough

DeltaRn

Has 1 years experience.

34 minutes ago, Thl27 said:

Hi everyone! It's my first time applying at Delta. I had just applied for admission and received my student i.d. and email. Do I need to send in my transcript now, take the placement test, and see a counselor? Or, do I after I'm invited to turn in supporting documents? Please help! Thanks in advance.

It's my first time as well but others have told me not to worry about that if you have taken prereqs else where, just apply and they will request transcripts later

1 hour ago, Alexj2018 said:

It's my first time as well but others have told me not to worry about that if you have taken prereqs else where, just apply and they will request transcripts later

Ok thanks! 🙂

Hi everyone. Just submitted my application with 93 points, anticipated. Hoping I didn't make any critical errors on the application itself, especially given that the user interface seemed to bug out quite a bit.

Did anyone else take "Developmental Psychology" or something similar to fulfill their human development requirement? I recall speaking with a rep several months ago, and she seemed unsure as to if the course will be counted as equivalent. Also, does anyone know anything about timelines for SJDC? For instance, (a) when will they require us to submit documents and (b) when will we know if we've been accepted or not?

Wishing you all the best!

10 hours ago, jleegato said:

Hi everyone. Just submitted my application with 93 points, anticipated. Hoping I didn't make any critical errors on the application itself, especially given that the user interface seemed to bug out quite a bit.

Did anyone else take "Developmental Psychology" or something similar to fulfill their human development requirement? I recall speaking with a rep several months ago, and she seemed unsure as to if the course will be counted as equivalent. Also, does anyone know anything about timelines for SJDC? For instance, (a) when will they require us to submit documents and (b) when will we know if we've been accepted or not?

Wishing you all the best!

You do not need to submit anything yet. They will email you and let you know if you are one of the few applications that they are reviewing. I believe they ask 120 applicants to submit documentation once the application process is closed.

Hi, I applied with 78.5 points. Crossing fingers!