Hello everyone, my name is Jay and I am new to all nurses . I have a few question for all the Veteran nurses:
1. Has anyone attended San Joaquin Valley College RN program (Visalia, CA)?
2. Any tips you can give before starting a nursing program to make it easier?
3. Has anyone done the RN to BSN progran through WGU?
4. How does WGU evaluate your transfering prerequisites?
5. What made you want to become a nurse?
6. How hard was the TEAS and NCLEX test?
7. How would having a past misdeameanor DUI affect my chances of being licenced (no jail time only citation and community service)?
8. What are the hardest nursing courses at SJVC and WGU?
9. What helped you get through schooling?
10. What is some experience to obtain while in the nursing program that would benefit throughout your career?
Thanx a lot for all responses, I've been in the medical field for 9 years and procastinated my dreams of becoming a RN for a while. I am more determined now than ever... I read post on the all nurses forum daily and I can honestly say it gives me motivation. so, let me just say you guys inspire me.