Jump to content

PN students at Southern Crescent Technical College Spring 2021

Hi, I’m starting this thread to see who is applying to Southern Crescent Technical College Spring 2021 PN cohort? What are your points, GPA, PSB scores?

I’m applying but I haven’t taken the psb yet. I have a 3.95 GPA though.

2 hours ago, Hocuspocused said:

I’m applying but I haven’t taken the psb yet. I have a 3.95 GPA though.

You have good GPA though so you have nothing to worry about.. you have to make over 100 on PSB but that’s easy

4 minutes ago, FutureNurseKG said:

You have good GPA though so you have nothing to worry about.. you have to make over 100 on PSB but that’s easy

Thank you. It’s easy to stress about things, especially since the psb covers topics that none of my core classes did haha.

Do you know if they combine all of the scores from the subsets into a final score? (I.e 40 in math, 40 in the others and all those combined make 100+?) the scoring break downs I’ve read are confusing

1 hour ago, Hocuspocused said:

Thank you. It’s easy to stress about things, especially since the psb covers topics that none of my core classes did haha.

Do you know if they combine all of the scores from the subsets into a final score? (I.e 40 in math, 40 in the others and all those combined make 100+?) the scoring break downs I’ve read are confusing

Yes and you can’t find much to study for it online. But you skip the first 3 numbers and leave off the last one... so it’s only the 4 in the middle

On 8/21/2020 at 1:07 PM, FutureNurseKG said:

Yes and you can’t find much to study for it online. But you skip the first 3 numbers and leave off the last one... so it’s only the 4 in the middle

I really hope I can pass it. It’s crazy how little info is online... I was going to take it the 31st but sctech just took that date from the site and won’t answer the phone so might have to stress til September haha.

5 minutes ago, Hocuspocused said:

I really hope I can pass it. It’s crazy how little info is online... I was going to take it the 31st but sctech just took that date from the site and won’t answer the phone so might have to stress til September haha.

Only 7 or 9 can take it a day I believe.. I had to email her the payment form with the date I wanted.. I went last Monday.. don’t over think it with your GPA you’ve got this

Just now, FutureNurseKG said:

Only 7 or 9 can take it a day I believe.. I had to email her the payment form with the date I wanted.. I went last Monday.. don’t over think it with your GPA you’ve got this

I assumed it was some cap like that. I saw about preregistering, but I didn’t know who to email since I haven’t gotten through. I bet you did great yourself!

13 minutes ago, Hocuspocused said:

I assumed it was some cap like that. I saw about preregistering, but I didn’t know who to email since I haven’t gotten through. I bet you did great yourself!

This is her email so just email her the test form with the payment and put which every Monday you want. I made a 132 so it’s okay in between the low and high scores so I do have my hopes up a little.

CCD861BF-C86B-4ADE-9AE4-5C351A2646B7.png

Thanks for all your advice. I think I got 140 but I find that hard to believe 😂 I added my scores of 49, 29, 27 and 35 together and got 140. 🤔 

On 8/26/2020 at 4:28 PM, FutureNurseKG said:

This is her email so just email her the test form with the payment and put which every Monday you want. I made a 132 so it’s okay in between the low and high scores so I do have my hopes up a little.

CCD861BF-C86B-4ADE-9AE4-5C351A2646B7.png

Congratulations too! That’s a great score. 

1 hour ago, Hocuspocused said:

Thanks for all your advice. I think I got 140 but I find that hard to believe 😂 I added my scores of 49, 29, 27 and 35 together and got 140. 🤔 

Yes you did get a 140 congratulations 🎉 

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK