Jump to content

Pasadena City College ADN Fall 2020

Posted

Starting a thread for anyone interested in PCC's ADN program 😊 The application period is from April 1st-31st but they haven't opened up the application yet. Does anyone know when it'll be open?

Edited by mango_girl

Hi, I'm applying to PCC's ADN program as well! I'm guessing it'll probably open in June? Since the stay-at-home order is extended to May 15th and schools hosting the TEAS like University of Phoenix is closed until May 31st (I asked the school). I still have to take my TEAS before applying and most of the dates for May are canceled.

Anyone have any updates on when their application period will open? I e-mailed the Health Science Department but have not heard back.

I emailed them and they responded with this:

So not sure yet 🤷‍♀️

Quote

To All Applicants:

Pasadena City College is responding to the corona virus outbreak. This is a very fluid situation, and the college is adapting its response as events change.

There will be a delay in the opening of the Registered Nursing application period due to the corona virus outbreak. Please check back periodically for updated information.

We applaud your eagerness to enter the health care field! Thank you for choosing Pasadena City College's RN program to meet your educational goals.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this unusual situation we are all currently facing. Watch this page for the latest updates.

https://pasadena.edu/about/president/coronavirus-updates/index.php

scorpiodez, LVN

Has 7 years experience.

I keep checking the website everyday like a crazy person LOL

Yeah, same here haha. Did you guys take your TEAS yet?

scorpiodez, LVN

Has 7 years experience.

10 minutes ago, blueestar said:

Yeah, same here haha. Did you guys take your TEAS yet?

Yes, I got an 85.3

2 hours ago, scorpiodez said:

Yes, I got an 85.3

That's pretty good! My goal is to get at least an 85😫

scorpiodez, LVN

Has 7 years experience.

11 hours ago, blueestar said:

That's pretty good! My goal is to get at least an 85😫

it's doable. you can do it!

On 4/22/2020 at 5:10 PM, blueestar said:

Yeah, same here haha. Did you guys take your TEAS yet?

Yeah and I got a 78 😕 LOL

That's pretty good too! I hear a lot of people score around high 60's or low 70's on average

Hi everyone. I'm also interested in applying but I can't say I'm in a rush for them to open up the application period. I'm in my last 3 weeks of my Bachelor's program so hopefully it won't open up until I can get my degree posted on my transcripts.

scorpiodez, LVN

Has 7 years experience.

I am in a rush. I’m 35 and not getting any younger LOL.

18 minutes ago, scorpiodez said:

I am in a rush. I’m 35 and not getting any younger LOL.

I hear you! I’m turning 30 this year so I’m not far behind you.

scorpiodez, LVN

Has 7 years experience.

24 minutes ago, hellfirecat said:

I hear you! I’m turning 30 this year so I’m not far behind you.

Haha I hear ya back! 👍🏻 We need this to happen ASAP

20 hours ago, hellfirecat said:

Hi everyone. I'm also interested in applying but I can't say I'm in a rush for them to open up the application period. I'm in my last 3 weeks of my Bachelor's program so hopefully it won't open up until I can get my degree posted on my transcripts.

Hi, I attended an info session back in January and the woman I spoke to said that as long as I can show proof that I will earn my bachelor's degree by May, then I will most likely still be eligible to apply and earn points for it. I am also in my last 3 weeks of my bachelor's and I asked my graduation counselor for a letter stating that I will be earning my bachelor's degree by the time classes end in mid May.

25 minutes ago, Samieg98 said:

Hi, I attended an info session back in January and the woman I spoke to said that as long as I can show proof that I will earn my bachelor's degree by May, then I will most likely still be eligible to apply and earn points for it. I am also in my last 3 weeks of my bachelor's and I asked my graduation counselor for a letter stating that I will be earning my bachelor's degree by the time classes end in mid May.

Oh awesome! Thank you so much for the info!!

Anyone have any updates on if/when the application might open?