I Decided To Go For It!!!

  1. I decided to up the date for my nclex. I dont think waiting another 2 weeks is going to help me.. Right now I have a Temp. Permit and still no one will hire me without my license so why wait. If I fail it I know I will lose my Temp permit But its not being in use anyway.. So instead of taking it on 2/28 im going to it the week of the 14th... :stone What do you guys think. Is the smart thinking or not?
  2. Visit Born2BAnurse profile page

    About Born2BAnurse

    Joined: Apr '03; Posts: 321; Likes: 3
    Homecare Agency; from PA , US

    3 Comments

  3. by   Tweety
    Yep, get it out of the way and end the torture and get on with your life.

    Good luck!
  4. by   cocothemonkey
    Take it. I moved mine up two weeks. I just got flat out sick of studying. The extra two weeks would have done me no good after seeing the test.
  5. by   Fun2, RN, BSN
    Good luck!

close