Jump to content

Mount Sinai ABSN Summer 2020

School Programs   (2,548 Views | 43 Replies)
by BSSB BSSB Member Pre-Student

151 Profile Views; 15 Posts

You are reading page 4 of Mount Sinai ABSN Summer 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

19 Posts; 165 Profile Views

Hi, if you have been accepted in the program already, can you tell me your stats.  I have an overall GPA of 3.4 and Prereq of 3.85...just want to know what my chances are of getting in.  Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 Posts; 289 Profile Views

40 minutes ago, Andray7211 said:

Hi, if you have been accepted in the program already, can you tell me your stats.  I have an overall GPA of 3.4 and Prereq of 3.85...just want to know what my chances are of getting in.  Thanks so much!

Hi!

My cumulative GPA was about a 3.3/3.4 with a bachelor’s in health science and anesthesia technology.

My prerequisite GPA was about a 3.75 🙂

I also work in healthcare (6+years) so my recommendation letters were all doctors / medical professionals.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 23 Profile Views

Hey, Guys. Do we have to submit the high school transcript? It has been 10 years since the time I graduated from Chinese high school. It would be so nice if any of you can answer my question~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 Posts; 289 Profile Views

17 hours ago, Jenny Lin said:

Hey, Guys. Do we have to submit the high school transcript? It has been 10 years since the time I graduated from Chinese high school. It would be so nice if any of you can answer my question~

Yes 😕 I didn’t send mine when I first applied and was called and asked to submit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 23 Profile Views

Thank you Lovelyliseey~ One more question, do you have any ideas regarding the time that they will send out their acceptance letters since they do not offer classes in summer? 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 Posts; 289 Profile Views

On 1/17/2020 at 4:45 PM, Jenny Lin said:

Thank you Lovelyliseey~ One more question, do you have any ideas regarding the time that they will send out their acceptance letters since they do not offer classes in summer? 😊

After April 1st according to Maria Gallo 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 151 Profile Views

On 1/18/2020 at 9:40 PM, Lovelyliseey said:

After April 1st according to Maria Gallo 🙂

Waiting until after the Fall deadline (4/1) to send out decisions would be completely at odds with the letter they sent to Summer applicants, which says "Acceptance is still being conducted on a rolling basis..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 Posts; 289 Profile Views

21 hours ago, BSSB said:

Waiting until after the Fall deadline (4/1) to send out decisions would be completely at odds with the letter they sent to Summer applicants, which says "Acceptance is still being conducted on a rolling basis..."

She also notes in the letter that all materials are due April 1st. Which is the deadline of the Fall program. When I spoke to her last week she said all applicant information would come after that date. It would be nice if they let the summer applicants know prior to that date since the original decision date was supposed to roll out after February 1st. So I guess we will have to see. I wonder if they are going to accept the number of applicants they were going to accept for spring for the fall program or if they are going to look at Fall/spring as one big pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.