Jump to content

MAY graduates ATT tracking

New York   (964 Views | 10 Replies)

1,308 Profile Views; 59 Posts

Hey guys I'm creating this for all of us May grdauates to keep each other up to date with when people are getting their ATTs in New York State and when they are scheduling.Becuase my school is saying possibly September and I refuse to believe them. 

I applied for licensure on April 10th, my graduation date is May 28 and thus my transcripts will be set to BON after. Will update when I receive my ATT 

 

Anyone else ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 Posts; 475 Profile Views

Hi, 

I hope I can provide some insight. I went to school in Nevada and moved back home to NY. Graduated the first week of March. My school sent form and transcripts on March 13 and didn’t receive ATT until three weeks later. Scheduled my exam for April 10th the following week because there was no open spots. Pearson kept changing their policy on testing. Friends from my school in Nevada had scheduled exam for the same week but many were canceled due to COVID. Some were able to schedule. I also kept looking for later testing dates as I thought it might be too soon to test and everything was booked until July . Since the cases in NY seem to be on the decline here perhaps they will start opening some more sites and having more testing dates . Hope this gives you somewhat of a timeline. Good luck ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

117 Posts; 1,577 Profile Views

I'm also in NYS. I applied for Licensure on May 27th. I registered to take the NCLEX on May 28th. I graduated on May 28th as well. 

I will also update when I receive my ATT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

119 Posts; 2,013 Profile Views

Any luck?? I graduated may 20th...still waiting for my code.

Edited by JP0927

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseSparkly has 1 years experience as a ADN, RN.

119 Posts; 565 Profile Views

My graduation date was May 21. Applied for license and registered May 24 and received ATT on June 4. So about 1 week and a half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

117 Posts; 1,577 Profile Views

1 hour ago, JP0927 said:

Any luck?? I graduated may 20th...still waiting for my code.

Nothing yet. As of June 8th, the NYSED is still reviewing applications received on May 4th. We’re going to be waiting awhile. 

33 minutes ago, NurseSparkly said:

My graduation date was May 21. Applied for license and registered May 24 and received ATT on June 4. So about 1 week and a half. 

Are you from NYS?

Edited by Amberrae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseSparkly has 1 years experience as a ADN, RN.

119 Posts; 565 Profile Views

9 hours ago, Amberrae said:

Nothing yet. As of June 8th, the NYSED is still reviewing applications received on May 4th. We’re going to be waiting awhile. 

Are you from NYS?

Yes, I am in NY state. I am in long island. I know my school did not send verification documents to the BON until May 27. I would contact your registrar and ask if they sent the verification documents to the state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

117 Posts; 1,577 Profile Views

12 hours ago, NurseSparkly said:

Yes, I am in NY state. I am in long island. I know my school did not send verification documents to the BON until May 27. I would contact your registrar and ask if they sent the verification documents to the state. 

Makes sense. A lot of people in Long Island seem to be getting their ATTs in a timely manner. Thanks for your advice. I passed it onto my cohort and we'll see what happens now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

119 Posts; 2,013 Profile Views

Hey everyone, I hope studying is going well. I finally got my ATT code!! When I was scheduling my exam this morning, there were limited dates in July and none in August but I checked not too long ago and there's more availability for July and one in August (for those who live in NYC). 

This Wednesday makes exactly 6 weeks ago since I graduated, took longer than expected but I hope this helps someone who might still be waiting. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

117 Posts; 1,577 Profile Views

23 hours ago, JP0927 said:

Hey everyone, I hope studying is going well. I finally got my ATT code!! When I was scheduling my exam this morning, there were limited dates in July and none in August but I checked not too long ago and there's more availability for July and one in August (for those who live in NYC). 

This Wednesday makes exactly 6 weeks ago since I graduated, took longer than expected but I hope this helps someone who might still be waiting. Good luck!

Thanks so much for the update! Next week Thursday will make 6 weeks from when I graduated. Hopefully, I'll get my ATT next week. Good luck on your exam! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 496 Profile Views

I graduated May 18th. My school submitted my paper work June 18th and still haven’t received my ATT yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.