Los Angeles County College of Nursing and Allied Health ADN Program Fall 2022

Posted

You are reading page 2 of Los Angeles County College of Nursing and Allied Health ADN Program Fall 2022. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Ahrum

Ahrum

21 Posts

1 hour ago, lostbruin said:

Is anyone else having trouble creating a profile? When I try to create a profile it says to disable pop-ups, which I have and nothing happens when I click on the "create" button to create my profile. I've tried on different computers, ipad, phone, laptop and keep getting the same problem. 

Yes, I’ve tried numerous times since the application link was posted to the website. Different computers, browsers, etc. Always the same bug you’re getting. I left a message on the CONAH answering machine but doubt anyone’s been in the office because of the weekend + holiday. Hoping it’s fixed tomorrow.

yongsuk0917

yongsuk0917

2 Posts

1 hour ago, lostbruin said:

Is anyone else having trouble creating a profile? When I try to create a profile it says to disable pop-ups, which I have and nothing happens when I click on the "create" button to create my profile. I've tried on different computers, ipad, phone, laptop and keep getting the same problem. 

Me either.. What happen? ? I've tried it with Google chrome and Microsoft explorer both, and I've clicked 'create' button many times and tried at different time. But, it doesn't work..

lostbruin

lostbruin

26 Posts

1 minute ago, yongsuk0917 said:

Me either.. What happen? ? I've tried it with Google chrome and Microsoft explorer both, and I've clicked 'create' button many times and tried at different time. But, it doesn't work..

 

2 minutes ago, Ahrum said:

Yes, I’ve tried numerous times since the application link was posted to the website. Different computers, browsers, etc. Always the same bug you’re getting. I left a message on the CONAH answering machine but doubt anyone’s been in the office because of the weekend + holiday. Hoping it’s fixed tomorrow.

OK, I'm glad I'm not alone. I was going crazy trying so many different ways to create a profile. I forgot today was a holiday so I will call tomorrow and ask if they are aware of the problem. Hopefully it can be resolved soon. 

China323

China323

54 Posts

Hi @Chuparosa22

Thank you so much, I had missed your message. I just send my letter. Good Luck! I am very excited for this application period ?

Ahrum

Ahrum

21 Posts

Looks like they fixed the application system (kind of). I timed out when I hit the button to create my new account, but when I hit the back button I was already logged in.

For anyone that has applied before, I have a ton of questions regarding this application portal. It's asking me for a statement of purpose, which I didn't know I needed to provide. It's no big deal, but I was surprised since there's no mention of it in the application procedure; is anyone reading these? Also, in the TEAS score reporting, do you report the percent correct, or your national percentile? I assume it doesn't really matter since they'll have your official TEAS report, but I was curious how other people interpreted that.

Edited by Ahrum

ccrd3.nursing

ccrd3.nursing

8 Posts

Hey everyone! I am reapplying this semester too. Good luck to all! May feels so far away.
 

Ahrum- I don’t remember a statement of purpose in the last application period though it was so long ago I forget. I think the TEAS score is just your total score. 

Ahrum

Ahrum

21 Posts

12 minutes ago, ccrd3.nursing said:

Ahrum- I don’t remember a statement of purpose in the last application period though it was so long ago I forget. I think the TEAS score is just your total score. 

Yeah, I think it was a bug when they refreshed the system. When I logged on again a couple days later, the statement of purpose field was gone.

 

Good luck on your application!

Taro

Taro

16 Posts

Has anyone submitted the online application? When I finally created an account and logged onto the applications it only asked for basic personal information, high school name, college name, employers, emergency contact, and the grades for anatomy, Microbiology, and physiology. Is it the same for everyone? There were no questions asking about TEAS scores or the other prerequisites.  

Chuparosa22

Chuparosa22

38 Posts

@Taro

The application is very simple and short. You just need to send your TEAS results to the school from your ATI account.
You can submit the app now! Don’t wait like I did ?

 

Dehvin

68 Posts

Hey guys, are we allowed to repeat one prerequisite? If this is allowed, I tallied up 88 points. I didn't get into any schools last cycle, so hopefully this is my chance! Hopefully, the applicant pool turns out to be low and we all get in!

hi everyone! I went to an orientation session in January. The person leading the session was very kind and said letters should be about around early April and shared interview dates would be taking place late April. so we may be hearing back sooner than we think. 

On 1/7/2022 at 8:11 PM, Chuparosa22 said:

Third:

I also know all too well that y'all are bursting at the seems on whether or not you'll get an interview/ get accepted. I've been in this before, I've noted who gets in or not, I can estimate for you if you like. Just ask.

I personally have 82 points, and that was not enough last time to get into the program. But it was enough to get a interview. Who knows whats in store this round. This round my points may not be enough to even get an interview, OR they might be enough to get me accepted.

Everything is determined by the applicant pool, so you better pray its a shallow one!

hola @Chuparosa22 what was your interview experience like? and what sort of questions do you remember being asked?