Jump to content

Lone Star College LVN hopefuls Fall 2019

School Programs   (5,253 Views 163 Comments)

317 Profile Views; 79 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 7 of Lone Star College LVN hopefuls Fall 2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

12 Posts; 45 Profile Views

Hey everyone ! Just wanted to give an update that I got called with a spot in the LVN program!!!! Praise God! If you haven’t received a call, hang in there and keep hope! I was bummed too. This year has been really competitive in both the RN & LVN program compared to the scores I’ve seen ( and from the scores discussed in the information session I went to). I also wondered how far/close I was next in line, in case anyone dropped their spot and I even wondered if there would  be a spot for me. But now I’m in 🙏🙂. So hang in there 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 147 Profile Views

3 hours ago, bcortez said:

Hey everyone ! Just wanted to give an update that I got called with a spot in the LVN program!!!! Praise God! If you haven’t received a call, hang in there and keep hope! I was bummed too. This year has been really competitive in both the RN & LVN program compared to the scores I’ve seen ( and from the scores discussed in the information session I went to). I also wondered how far/close I was next in line, in case anyone dropped their spot and I even wondered if there would  be a spot for me. But now I’m in 🙏🙂. So hang in there 😇

That’s awesome!! Congratulations! ❤️❤️

Which location are you going to? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 45 Profile Views

Thank you !! 🙏🥰🥰

I got accepted to Kingwood! 

Did you get an email for the fingerprinting?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 147 Profile Views

31 minutes ago, bcortez said:

Thank you !! 🙏🥰🥰

I got accepted to Kingwood! 

Did you get an email for the fingerprinting?!

I did not! However, I did get a blue card in the mail about a three weeks ago. I didn’t go and get finger printed either. I am going to just upload my card and see if they accept it. Did you get an email? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 45 Profile Views

1 hour ago, jhiggins2 said:

I did not! However, I did get a blue card in the mail about a three weeks ago. I didn’t go and get finger printed either. I am going to just upload my card and see if they accept it. Did you get an email? 

No! I haven’t received a blue card either. I thought we would get a blue card after doing the fingerprints. I’m confused! 😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

79 Posts; 317 Profile Views

7 hours ago, bcortez said:

Hey everyone ! Just wanted to give an update that I got called with a spot in the LVN program!!!! Praise God! If you haven’t received a call, hang in there and keep hope! I was bummed too. This year has been really competitive in both the RN & LVN program compared to the scores I’ve seen ( and from the scores discussed in the information session I went to). I also wondered how far/close I was next in line, in case anyone dropped their spot and I even wondered if there would  be a spot for me. But now I’m in 🙏🙂. So hang in there 😇

What was your score? I'm curious to see how close I am. Congratulations 🎉. It is awesome you got in.

Edited by Michelle Trybom-Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 45 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Michelle Trybom-Brown said:

What was your score? I'm curious to see how close I am. Congratulations 🎉. It is awesome you got in.

Thank you! ♥️ My score was 7.456 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 147 Profile Views

13 hours ago, bcortez said:

No! I haven’t received a blue card either. I thought we would get a blue card after doing the fingerprints. I’m confused! 😩

You will, it takes a couple of weeks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

79 Posts; 317 Profile Views

12 hours ago, bcortez said:

Thank you! ♥️ My score was 7.456 

Oooooo so close. Mine is 7.408.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 118 Profile Views

23 hours ago, jhiggins2 said:

I did not! However, I did get a blue card in the mail about a three weeks ago. I didn’t go and get finger printed either. I am going to just upload my card and see if they accept it. Did you get an email? 

Am I missng something? I haven't went and got finger printed either, but I am supposed to receive a blue card in the mail before? I have everything uploaded just waiting on the blue card. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 147 Profile Views

1 hour ago, ven14 said:

Am I missng something? I haven't went and got finger printed either, but I am supposed to receive a blue card in the mail before? I have everything uploaded just waiting on the blue card. 

No you have to go get finger printed in order to receive a bon card unless you gone through it in the past. The said they would send us an email regarding that. However I would confirm before you sit and wait! I think the reason why I received a card in the mail was be used I had to do this a year ago for another school. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

79 Posts; 317 Profile Views

I wonder if it is the same thing as when I got my CNA certification? (Fingerprinting that is) But that was about 10 years ago.

Edited by Michelle Trybom-Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×