Jump to content

I Decided To Go For It!!!

I decided to up the date for my nclex. I dont think waiting another 2 weeks is going to help me.. Right now I have a Temp. Permit and still no one will hire me without my license so why wait. If I fail it I know I will lose my Temp permit But its not being in use anyway.. So instead of taking it on 2/28 im going to it the week of the 14th... :stone What do you guys think. Is the smart thinking or not?

Tweety, BSN, RN

Specializes in Med-Surg, Trauma, Ortho, Neuro, Cardiac.

Yep, get it out of the way and end the torture and get on with your life.

Good luck! :)

Take it. I moved mine up two weeks. I just got flat out sick of studying. The extra two weeks would have done me no good after seeing the test.

Fun2, BSN, RN

Specializes in Operating Room.

Good luck! :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK