Just came upon this maketing course with some insight:
Has your agency ever...
* had staff give their business cards to their personal physicians
* developed a home care video infomercial for a hospital education station
* called all Medicare patients after their 60-day episode
* allowed your employees to volunteer on company time with the meals on wheels program
* performed stroke screenings in local stores
...all to increase referrals and your standing in the community?
This is FIVE of more than FIFTY marketing gems attendees were able to take home from Home Health Line's 2002 Power Home Health Referrals conference...
This company's courses too expensive for my agency's pocketbook....but I agree with their tips. Hummm....will need to check into that homecare video for hospital channel
(MEMO to myself: send this post to CEO tomorrow.)