Georgia State University - Perimeter ASN Spring 2024

Students School Programs

Published

You are reading page 4 of Georgia State University - Perimeter ASN Spring 2024

Bibxo

17 Posts

FuturernTay said:

I thought I might get in but now not so sure, I have a 73 for TEAS and 3.6 GPA

I also don't think I'll get in. I have the same stats as you, 74 TEAS. 3.6 Science GPA and 3.2 overall

FuturernTay

4 Posts

Bibxo said:

I also don't think I'll get in. I have the same stats as you, 74 TEAS. 3.6 Science GPA and 3.2 overall

Yup I have the same for overall as well. Dang. We'll see! I only have one class left of pre req so I'm hoping that helps.

Student0113

17 Posts

FuturernTay said:

Yup I have the same for overall as well. Dang. We'll see! I only have one class left of pre req so I'm hoping that helps.

I'm just wondering ,why they say that a competitive TEAS is 73 ,with general GPA 3.0 and 3.3 for science (webinar on their website).Is it an old information or is it really competitive? I think that you have a good chance to get in , like my advisor said, a lot of people applying with bare minimum 

Bibxo

17 Posts

Student0113 said:

I'm just wondering ,why they say that a competitive TEAS is 73 ,with general GPA 3.0 and 3.3 for science (webinar on their website).Is it an old information or is it really competitive? I think that you have a good chance to get in , like my advisor said, a lot of people applying with bare minimum 

Are you able to provide the link? I never was able to find any information on the website. Their requirements have changed over the years. Last time, they never allowed R & R so maybe this is new information. Bare min is 63% so if 73 is considered competitive, that's a good sign that we may have a shot at a spot.

Student0113

17 Posts

Bibxo said:

Are you able to provide the link? I never was able to find any information on the website. Their requirements have changed over the years. Last time, they never allowed R & R so maybe this is new information. Bare min is 63% so if 73 is considered competitive, that's a good sign that we may have a shot at a spot.

Here is the link .https://gsumeetings.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/gsumeetings/recording/02a5af2fbab0103bbfff005056818805/playback 
I also called them a couple months ago ,they said that they do accept repeat to replace, I think starting last year , but I'm not exactly sure .

Galb4894

26 Posts

Student0113 said:

I'm just wondering ,why they say that a competitive TEAS is 73 ,with general GPA 3.0 and 3.3 for science (webinar on their website).Is it an old information or is it really competitive? I think that you have a good chance to get in , like my advisor said, a lot of people applying with bare minimum 

I think this is a very good thing to bring up. It seems that rose requirements are the qualifications just to apply. It still doesn't make much sense to me because it gives people false leads and guidance, in my opinion.

Student0113

17 Posts

Galb4894 said:

I think this is a very good thing to bring up. It seems that rose requirements are the qualifications just to apply. It still doesn't make much sense to me because it gives people false leads and guidance, in my opinion.

And it is not even an old video ,they literally talking about Covid 19 vaccines.I was thinking that maybe people do not calculate their GPA correctly or something.Because IDK how  perimeter college provides information. Based on what ?

Galb4894

26 Posts

Student0113 said:

And it is not even an old video ,they literally talking about Covid 19 vaccines.I was thinking that maybe people do not calculate their GPA correctly or something.Because IDK how  perimeter college provides information. Based on what ?

Right, I think the biggest problem is that they are not the most informative about specific advisement for the nursing program. I remember I met with an advisor one time, and the only information he could give me was everything that I already knew from the website. They should have a specific advisor for aspiring nursing students.

Galb4894 said:

Right, I think the biggest problem is that they are not the most informative about specific advisement for the nursing program. I remember I met with an advisor one time, and the only information he could give me was everything that I already knew from the website. They should have a specific advisor for aspiring nursing students.

I completely agree with you. They have a lack of organization and that's what causes confusion. I fee like they're taking long to give out answers tbh. I'd rather find out soon than waiting for something that will be a rejection. That way I can figure out what to do next. 

Student0113

17 Posts

Has anybody heard anything back about acceptance? 

Student0113 said:

Has anybody heard anything back about acceptance? 

Not yet. I was wondering the same. Maybe tomorrow. 

Student0113

17 Posts

RodrigoFutureRN said:

Not yet. I was wondering the same. Maybe tomorrow. 

I have a feeling that we won't know until the end of next week 

+ Add a Comment

By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X