Rediculous "could you be a nurse?" quiz - page 2
This quiz claims to be able to tell if you are suited for nursing. I took the quiz. The answer analysis told me that nursing is perfect for me. Why? Because according to this quiz, nursing is a... Read More
Oct 3, '07Occupation: RN Specialty: ob/gyn med /surg ; From: US ; Joined: Mar '07; Posts: 2,399; Likes: 1,754Quote from dar15my cats would make great nurses just like yours.. maybe i should register lydia and kizzykat in nursing school... lol.. i love this post... you made my day..lolI trialled this survey, using my cat's potential answers.
- loves time off
- is curious about the sight of blood
- is at her best when she is free to come and go as she pleases
- a pleasant work environment is most important to her
- she demands to be respected
- she is under 16
- she has too many obligations to change careers
- she can't handle stress at home
- she has no formal education
- she'd love to do "something outdoorsy" if she had a few hours
- she takes as much vacation time as she wants
- she is female
- On Sundays she doesn't think about tomorrow
- she has an unpaid occupation (well that is the closest to her status!)
- she loves to teach you what she knows - in fact you will learn it quickly or you're in trouble!
Of course, the quiz says she'd make a great nurse...
Oct 3, '07Occupation: Operating Room Nurse Specialty: 5 yrs OR, ASU Pre-Op 2 yr. ER ; From: US ; Joined: Jun '03; Posts: 17,036; Likes: 1,008I'd like to know how somoene can type up such a quiz with their head THAT far up their butt.
Oct 3, '07Joined: Mar '07; Posts: 459; Likes: 336Ha, that's funny. Must have been administrators from a magnet hospital that put it together.:roll
Oct 3, '07Joined: Apr '02; Posts: 38,771; Likes: 16,374ROFL at the cat's take on nursing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So many trickie spammy things out there. This is just one of them.
Oct 4, '07Occupation: Stay at home mother and student Joined: Jan '07; Posts: 1,088; Likes: 280I used potential answers for my 19 month old daughter. How crazy!