Posting questions taken directly from NCLEX exam and Kaplan QBank user name and passw

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Please take a moment and remember that you agreed not to publish questions that are on the exam. That is exactly what you are doing by posting them here. They are covered also under copyright laws.

This site is Googled around the world, and you could find yourself in trouble down the line.

No problems with asking someone what they would do, but when you quote the question exactly as it was on the exam, and stating that it was from there, you are opening yourself for trouble.

you are so right!!!!!!! that means that alot of us here would be in a great deal of trouble. Do you think they would actually try to find us?

They have the right to, you agreed that you would not post or publish questions.

OOoopsss...

Specializes in NICU.

I don't see how people actually REMEMBER questions from their NCLEX! I think I blocked that dreadful test out of my mind :chuckle

Everyone's tests are so different, I doubt it'd be much help anyway to post the questions.

But yeah that's a good reminder that they are copyrighted, I remember reading that during the tutorial before starting the test.

Specializes in 5 yrs OR, ASU Pre-Op 2 yr. ER.

I remember questions, but i KNOW better than to post them HERE!

But unfortunately, many have.....the complete question as well as the four choices. :)

Specializes in 5 yrs OR, ASU Pre-Op 2 yr. ER.

Just asking, why are they allowed to do that here?

They aren't when I have anything to do with it. I have just taken over as Moderator on this forum, so I will be watching things much closer.

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I WAS on another nursing website and left that website after several RN's and nursing students preparing for the NCLEX got caught exchanging actual NCLEX questions. I know that there were punishments handed down to those that were involved. Just a little FYI. People do watch what you write and some do report back to the nursing boads and also Pearson (the test center that provides the NCLEX). Just watch your actions. Personally, I thought going to nursing school and studying for the NCLEX was enough stress for the rest of my life. This was not trying to make anyone mad. I just wanted to let you know what I saw on other websites.

I never know it is a big porblem and cause trouble.Maybe it is an occasion that

people think in the same way in this earth.

This same thing happened again the other day. It does happen, and is in violation of US copyright laws.

+ Add a Comment