Jump to content

Broward College Nursing Program January 2021

Courtneyy Courtneyy (New) New Student

I am a prospective student for the BC nursing program in January 2021. Is anyone else planning to apply? I know it will be a bit different than normal due to Covid so I wanted to see where everyone was at in the process. Have you taken the HESI yet? I am wrapping up the last of my prerequisite classes now.

Hi! I am also planning to apply for the January 2021 program. I am studying for the HESI again before I register, I plan on registering this week. I'm also finishing up my last pre-reqs now for Summer to meet the application deadline 🙂

Lolura0 has 2 years experience.

Hi I also am planning to apply for January 2021. I just need to take my HESI and going to apply next week hopefully.

9 hours ago, Lolura0 said:

Hi I also am planning to apply for January 2021. I just need to take my HESI and going to apply next week hopefully.

I’ve been studying hard for it, I don’t want to have to take it twice LOL! Let me know when you’ll be taking it 🙂 

I applied! I applied this time last year and was accepted but couldn't accept my seat last minute because of some responsibilities I had to take care of, since this program is demanding I didn't want to start and fail. I am ready this time and excited. I really hope I make again and have a chance to take my seat. 

 

For the HESI... last year, I studied 2 weeks straight and did great. I'll be happy to give you all some tips if needed.  We are super early and still have a couple months before hearing anything, but I am already excited! 

Hi everyone! I am studying for the HESI now as well. @KT2021 Do you have any tips for the A&P section? Thanks!

6 hours ago, Courtneyy said:

Hi everyone! I am studying for the HESI now as well. @KT2021 Do you have any tips for the A&P section? Thanks!

Yes, I emailed you. Check it. 😃 

Lolura0 has 2 years experience.

I’m so nervous for A&P any tips? 

On 7/21/2020 at 12:30 AM, Jazzy98 said:

I’ve been studying hard for it, I don’t want to have to take it twice LOL! Let me know when you’ll be taking it 🙂 

I’m taking it in 2 weeks but I’m might change it to an extra week since I want to take it once 

16 hours ago, Lolura0 said:

I’m so nervous for A&P any tips? 

I’m taking it in 2 weeks but I’m might change it to an extra week since I want to take it once 

A&P is about 30 questions. It's pretty general, maybe one or two more specific questions.

Make sure to study the joints, anatomical positions and planes. Learn your bones, and muscles (esp the legs and the longest muscle in the body). Ear structure. The heart,  red blood cells and where they are produced. Learn what the organelles in a cell do. Mitosis and Meiosis (not too specific). Digestive System (when does digestion begin) also the hormones in the endocrine system and the reproductive system. 

I took my HESI on Sunday and did really well in all of the subjects. I got a 96% in A&P! What @KT2021 listed above is exactly what everyone should study. I just applied to the program. I am so excited!!

Also, get the Elsevier Admission Assessment Exam Review book. It helps a lot with the rest of the subjects!

Lolura0 has 2 years experience.

2 hours ago, Courtneyy said:

I took my HESI on Sunday and did really well in all of the subjects. I got a 96% in A&P! What @KT2021 listed above is exactly what everyone should study. I just applied to the program. I am so excited!!

 Congratulations. Hopefully I do well I’m feeling less nervous now. 

×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.