Jump to content

About fingerprint


Specializes in ICU,Hemodialysis. Has 6 years experience.

Hi,I'm an international nurse currently in the US,I'm planning to take the nursing board exam.I want to know where I can get my fingerprint done?(I had the fingerprint card with me).Thank you.

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 33 years experience.

Your BON should be able to tell you where you can go for fingerprinting

ghillbert, MSN, NP

Specializes in CTICU. Has 20 years experience.

The US is a big place. Which state board are you applying to?

I know sometimes the local sherrifs office offers that...At least in California...There's a list that was given to me and I can't remember what I did with it....You might want to shop around because some places are more expensive than others....I only paid $10.00 but I had to drive to San Benito County from the Bay Area...Good Luck

Usually local police depts can complete them for you, but you will need to check with them as well as the specific requirements for the state where you are interested in getting licensed in.

Call your local police department.

Our had certain times and date they did fingerprints.

No charge for us

This topic is now closed to further replies.