I have been looking into a million different programs and like the sound of WGU. I have a bunch of the pre-reqs (bio, chem, etc) to take care of. Any advice on where to get them done?? Any accelerated programs for those so I don't suck up a lot of time going through community college or University?
Any help is greatly appreciated! Good luck to everyone who has been accepted!
I live in WA state and took several of my prereqs online through the community college system--including chemistry. Perhaps where you live there are cc classes you can take online, which I find convenient.
thats cool, i am on the west coast too, santa clara, ca. i only have the nursing classes to take.
- nvt2 professional roles and values (3cus)
- gnt1 contemporary nursing issues (3cus)
- hat1 community health nursing (3cus)
- hgt1 community health nursing practicum (3cus)
- nut1 nursing informatics (3cus)
- ebt1 evidence based practice and applied nursing research (3cus)
- cvt1 organizational systems and quality leadership (3cus)
how did you do chemistry online with the lab component? I'm curious because I have been avoiding applying for a RN-BSN program because I absolutely hate chemistry and I don't have the time to take classes on my local CC campus two days a week.
Hi! I have been researching RN to BSN programs and I think I have narrowed it down to WGU. I have started the application process but I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me a referral code so I don't have to pay the application fee! Thanks in advance!