WGU RN-BSN 2/1/2012 start date, anyone with me?
- 0Jan 9, '12 by labornurse3I am starting the RN-BSN program 2/1/12, just wondering who else might be joining me.
- 6,388 Views
- 0Jan 10, '12 by Murse901See this thread: http://allnurses.com/western-governo...gu-657851.html
- 0Jan 11, '12 by remodelmamaI have been looking into a million different programs and like the sound of WGU. I have a bunch of the pre-reqs (bio, chem, etc) to take care of. Any advice on where to get them done?? Any accelerated programs for those so I don't suck up a lot of time going through community college or University?
Any help is greatly appreciated! Good luck to everyone who has been accepted!
Quote from labornurse3I am starting the RN-BSN program 2/1/12, just wondering who else might be joining me.
- 0thats cool, i am on the west coast too, santa clara, ca. i only have the nursing classes to take.
· nvt2 professional roles and values (3cus)
· gnt1 contemporary nursing issues (3cus)
· hat1 community health nursing (3cus)
· hgt1 community health nursing practicum (3cus)
· nut1 nursing informatics (3cus)
· ebt1 evidence based practice and applied nursing research (3cus)
· cvt1 organizational systems and quality leadership (3cus)