Is there an app for that?Register Today!
- by schnookimz Jul 24Just wondering if WGU has a smartphone app. I thought I recalled one being mentioned but couldn't find anything when I searched!
- 804 Views
- Jul 24 by stunnakekeYes, pocket WGU.
- Jul 25 by 2bTraumaRN2008Thanks skool - got it downloaded on my ipad...woohoo
- Jul 25 by Bruce_WayneI have an iPhone4S and I have trouble with the pocket app. I go to the my.wgu website on my safari browser and it works fine/better than the app for me. Your mileage may vary.
- Jul 25 by 2bTraumaRN2008Quote from Bruce_WayneWorked well on the ipad. I was able to toggle around in some classes, etc. It looks exactly the same as desktop/laptop. I just wish I could take it to work with me and use it there, but that's a big NO NO! Maybe when I do charge on nights in the fall for approx 6-8 wks...I might just take it then. No time on dayshift to even think about it, lol.I have an iPhone4S and I have trouble with the pocket app. I go to the my.wgu website on my safari browser and it works fine/better than the app for me. Your mileage may vary.
- Jul 25 by Bruce_WayneYou can print things out from vitalsource and the courses if you think that would would work.
- Jul 26 by pocketwguIf you can, please let us know what kind of trouble you had with the PocketWGU app. We're always trying to make it better and will fix it if we can. Thanks!
- Jul 26 by kloneWow, that's awesome! I didn't know there was a WGU app until this thread, and I just downloaded it. That's pretty nice!
I have a 4s, too. I didn't play with it a lot, but it seemed to work fine for me.