Show you WV Pride! - Page 4Register Today!
- Jun 11, '06 by burn outBorn and raised in West Virginia but graduated from University of ALabama in Huntsville. I worked their 10 years then came back to the Wild wonderful place but getting ready to move on again.
- Jun 14, '06 by pipersjoHello all! I am at Fairmont State University--gaduating next May!! Woo Hoo!! Cannot wait!
- Jun 18, '06 by tabbeycattJust an update....
I graduated in May from Southern! I JUST passed my boards on the 16th! :caduceus:
Reading my old posts seem like it was an etenity ago. Nursing school was tough but I really loved it. I miss my classmates and instructors already!
Anyway..... getting ready to start my orientation for work tomorrow. I'm really excited and look forward to starting.
- Jun 24, '06 by Redneckmedic63St. Mary's grad here! Tabby - you just graduated from SMSON - enjoy the free time! It was actually hard to get used to having a life again! Good luck!:hatparty:
- Aug 3, '06 by JenSICU_CCRNmarshall 2003 grad here...working at cabell in the sicu and currently in the application process for anesthesia school...the stress-lol. also a clinical instructor at marshall in the sicu/cardiac stepdown/med-surg.
- Aug 3, '06 by emllpn2006I know this is a little off topic. I am currently a LPN I graduated from Cabell County Career and Technology Center. I am currently looking for a job in the nursing field. Just passed the nclex June 14. Does any one know of a good place for a LPN in the Barboursville, Huntington area that is currently hiring?