Washington Hospital CenterRegister Today!
- by Soliloquy May 23Does anyone know anything at all about this hospital today? Base rate for new grads, nurse retention, etc?
- May 30 by Nurse2bKimberlyI received an email a few days after submitting the application. I guess a general "follow up". It asked questions like what is the name of the hospital that you completed your final clinical (what kind of floor was it, e.g. med surg, tele, etc..) , do you have a DC license, and what floors would you be interested in. I haven't heard anything since though.
- Jun 4 by Colonel AngusWouldn't let my worst enemy work there
- Aug 18 by Platinum_OneBase pay is $28/hr w/o differential
- Aug 20 by carelover75Why do you say that? Please explain!
- Sep 15 by BadMoonOnTheRiseluvluv,
Do you know if WHC hires ADNs with a year of experience? I know it's a ********* place to work, but a job's a job.Last edit by Esme12 on Sep 19 : Reason: TOS
- Sep 16 by luvluvYeah they do. It seems like they will hire anyone that walks in off the street.
- Sep 16 by BadMoonOnTheRiseI'm sorry you hate your job so much. I've definitely been there before. I don't mean to pry, but would you mind telling me a little about why it's so bad?